Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

48 minutes ago, Weganator said:

If there was no proof that the person was here illegally, I would be for stopping their deportation.

But this dumbass administration is calling for an end to the investigation to determine which crimes were committed. You guys on the Right only want to hamstring law enforcement when they are investigating your corporate overlords and politicos. It really is disgusting.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Bang said:

Oh cool, a cease fire between supposed cooperative forces.

Anyone tell ISIS?

Honestly. 

What. The. ****??

~Bang

Wow, ISIS must be defeated now. This must have been Trump's secret plan.

59 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

How significant is a cease-fire between two parties who arent firing on each other?

Here's my question, if we bomb Syria because they drop another sarin bomb will that mean that we've violated the cease fire?

Edited by AsburySkinsFan
  • Like 1

Trump just gave a bigly **** you to the United States election process. And it is collusion to cooperate in "cyber security issues" with our enemy. Letting them know our weaknesses? The intelligence and cyber agencies must be freaking out. 

As should we all.

Traitor

The Trump minions must all be asleep still. Where is there approbation? Maybe they haven't gotten the talking points yet.

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

How significant is a cease-fire between two parties who arent firing on each other?

If we weren't firing at each other, or at least threatening to, then it wouldn't be nearly as big a crisis.  

My concern with this "cease fire" (other than the fact that it doesn't stand a chance of lasting) is, does this mean that the next time a Russian jet drops a Syrian chemical weapon on a village of civilians that the rebels just took away from ISIL, we won't do anything to protect them?  

5 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I don't understand why it's legal for them to do alot of the stuff they do. Most of all I don't understand the family dynamic we have going on here. How is this ok to anyone? 

I mean why have a vice president when you can send your hot daughter who has no clue.... Running the country like his ****ty businesses...... And we know how a majority of those turned out

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, killerbee99 said:

I mean why have a vice president when you can send your hot daughter who has no clue.... Running the country like his ****ty businesses...... And we know how a majority of those turned out

I don't think we would have been much better off with Pence sitting at that table.

809911566-Mike-Pence-NASA-Do-Not-Touch.j

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

I don't understand why it's legal for them to do alot of the stuff they do. Most of all I don't understand the family dynamic we have going on here. How is this ok to anyone? 

I believe it's legal because it was understood that certain things are not done.  There used to be respect for the office.  We're seeing numerous 'traditions' broken by this administration.  Traditions that were based on common sense and common decency.  Depending on how things shake out in the midterms and beyond, my guess is a lot of these traditions will be turned into law to prevent their reoccurrence.  

Nepotism is against the law, unfortunately we have an Attorney General who won't enforce the law. If he did, no more Ivanka and Jared in our government. 

Also, Democrats pretty silent on this. 

I have to look it up, but I think nepotism law was passed after Bobby Kennedy was appointed Attorney General. I will update when I do some research.

Update: Yes, the anti-nepotism law was passed in 1967, LBJ shepherded the bill through Congress in response to JFK's appointment of RFK as Attorney General.

http://www.npr.org/2017/01/05/508382236/trump-relatives-potential-white-house-roles-could-test-anti-nepotism-law

DOJ determined that Trump appointing Ivanka and Jared doesn't violate law. So Sessions won't enforce the law.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/21/politics/jared-kushner-white-house-job-justice-department-ruling/index.html

Edited by LadySkinsFan