Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

40 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:

That piss tape must be burning a hole in Putin's pocket.

Too ****ing bad. We should sell it to a U.S. citizen, and write into the deed that it can never be sold or rented to a Russian or the Russian Government. Punishment for using it to spy on our country. 

They want it back too bad. Deny!

• Like 1

I wonder how much a copy of that tape would cost. I'm sure TMZ has been trying to obtain it. It'd be awesome if they did, just for the fun factor. 

I wouldn't want to see it, but the meltdown from Captain Snowflake would be legendary. 

2 hours ago, Busch1724 said:

I wonder how much a copy of that tape would cost. I'm sure TMZ has been trying to obtain it. It'd be awesome if they did, just for the fun factor. 

I wouldn't want to see it, but the meltdown from Captain Snowflake would be legendary. 

I think Harvey Levin and Trump are boys. 

Fred Hof, former State Department special advisor for transition in Syria, called the Trump administration’s stance on Russia in Syria “confusing.”

He pinned the blame on Trump’s lack of a coherent, overarching national security strategy. “There’s no hymnal that’s supposed to guide how everybody sings,” he said. “The fact that there are multiple voices and stances coming out on this doesn’t surprise me.”

On ceding Assad’s fate to Russia: “It is one thing to walk away from the problem and say let the Russians take care of it,” he said. “It’s another thing to assume you can actually get somewhere policy-wise by relying on the Russians to deliver good results.”

Former senior U.S. officials are vexed by how the Trump administration is ceding political ground on Syria to the Kremlin for almost nothing in return. “The things we’re hearing coming out of the administration have mainly to do with what the U.S. might offer Russia, and not the other way around,” said Evelyn Farkas, former deputy assistant secretary of defense for Russia.

Moscow stands to benefit the most from a slew of contradictory Syria messages coming out of Washington, according to Farkas. Without a clear agenda going into the meeting next week with Putin at the G20, she said, “there’s a danger the president will get outfoxed.”

Edited by visionary

9 minutes ago, visionary said:

Not sure I really disagree with this position.  

Certainly not the position I'd like.  But considering the power dynamic, might well be the pragmatic choice.  (And foreign policy is certainly an arena where pragmatism is highly valued.)  

Trump's overarching national security policy seems pretty clear.

His enemies are in the US. American citizens. Journalists,, public enemy #1 in his world.

I'm one of them, you probably are, too.

Those folks over there? Well, so long as the muslims stay put and the Russians don't mind a little spit bubble on their boots, all's good.

But you subversive God hating CNN watching ****ers here at home...  well.. best watch out.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Bang said:

Trump's overarching national security policy seems pretty clear.

His enemies are in the US. American citizens. Journalists,, public enemy #1 in his world.

I'm one of them, you probably are, too.

Those folks over there? Well, so long as the muslims stay put and the Russians don't mind a little spit bubble on their boots, all's good.

But you subversive God hating CNN watching ****ers here at home...  well.. best watch out.

~Bang

Mean.thumb.jpg.0f9d966d988d212a420fbb46e4c0e2fd.jpg

• Like 5