Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

19 minutes ago, twa said:

Can someone tell me what is unusual about pursuing opposition information that is supposedly available?

Um...maybe that it was obtained initially via a hack from a hostile foreign power?

That's usually frowned upon.

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Colluding woth foreign hostile governments to get that information.

I love how @twa is suddenly ok with this. It really is a thing of utter beauty. I mean it's not often you get this level of performance art.

Actually, wait no, this is just fully disgusting that GOPers would now be actively defending the Trump administration conspiring with Putin to get stolen emails and other damaging information. This is becoming more and more like Watergate only much much worse.

Where is any evidence?

Even that weak story doesn't identify the hackers as affiliated with the Russian govt.

in fact Smith contacted 5 groups of hackers, two of which were Russian,and never used what they provided.....according to the WSJ

I love how you need to create things :ols:

1 hour ago, DogofWar1 said:

Um...maybe that it was obtained initially via a hack from a hostile foreign power?

That's usually frowned upon.

You need to both demonstrate that and that someone knowingly worked with the Russian govt.

by ya'lls standard the opposition file on Trump was colluding with the Russians :ols:

1 hour ago, Bang said:

lol,, the nervousness is apparent.

~Bang

Dems sure seem to be,  trotting out something like that story.

Ya do know it shows he was not working with the Russian govt right? 

Did ya'll even read the whole piece?

GOPers are scared, so they are hoping that they can just wave their hands and make collusion a non-crime. 

Flynn working with Smith working with Russian hacking groups. Manafort paid $17,000,000 by Russians. Flynn paid by Russians. Trump pushes for pro-Russian agenda. 

This isn't wild conspiracy. I cannot wait for the day when @twa is forced to concede.

Edited by AsburySkinsFan

Like my grandmother used to say, wish in one hand, pay a Russian hooker to pee in the other and see which one fills up first.

As an aside, I really did have a great grandmother that was this sweet little old lady but then she got dementia and one time she told my aunt that the police came by looking to arrest her because she was such a slut and all the prisoners could use a good ****. I guess it's kinda sad but it's also pretty damn funny.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

I think you are on the wrong side of history TWA.

He's spent so much time shilling for GOPers that at this point it's second nature. I think he'd probably choke if he offered up a sincere criticism against the GOP or Trump. He's been method acting so long that I think he's gotten lost in the role.

Edited by AsburySkinsFan

48 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

I remember when his thing on this board was referring to LGBT as deviants. 

Innocent times.

Aren't they different from the norm?

Science says?

Evidence in collusion matter says?

I may be a deviant, but I don't ignore reality.

• Like 1

Pretty soon, Trump will start tweeting about Roe v Wade at 4:45 AM on a daily basis.  And on those days, @twa will burst through the atmosphere, strapped to a truth-rocket and finally free from the swampy chains of American malaise.  

He will shine like a lightbulb sun, bright with truth, bleeding everywhere, graceful and patient.

"Look at me!" he'll say as the horizon reaches up to digest the light.  And he waits...

10 hours ago, twa said:

Where is any evidence?

Even that weak story doesn't identify the hackers as affiliated with the Russian govt.

in fact Smith contacted 5 groups of hackers, two of which were Russian,and never used what they provided.....according to the WSJ

I love how you need to create things :ols:

Let's say you're right. Isn't hacking itself a crime? Isn't breaking into someone's private property and stealing their private information and opening their mail a crime? That's not oppositional research. That's committing and orchestrating criminal activity.

Add to the brew that the hacking was done (if we believe every intelligence organization in the United States) by the Russians under Putin's direction and you have a request for a foreign power to engage in criminal behavior against US citizens or entities... at the very least you have cooperation/collusion with that foreign hacking power.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Let's say you're right. Isn't hacking itself a crime? Isn't breaking into someone's private property and stealing their private information and opening their mail a crime? That's not oppositional research. That's committing and orchestrating criminal activity.

BTW, you just perfectly described Watergate.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Burgold said:

Add to the brew that the hacking was done (if we believe every intelligence organization in the United States) by the Russians under Putin's direction and you have a request for a foreign power to engage in criminal behavior against US citizens or entities... at the very least you have cooperation/collusion with that foreign hacking power.

Someone contacting a hacker is not a crime, your govt even recruits them.

And the story doesn't even support anyone in the campaign even contacting them.:kickcan:

Did Obama aid and abet the hackers by your standard? :rofl89:

2 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

BTW, you just perfectly described Watergate.

More the Pee Tape thingie.

Care to guess what is missing/ different than watergate?

Leading the way as always Texas...such a shame so many in that state are so gullible and easily manipulated.

http://www.npr.org/2017/06/29/534835094/political-controversies-drive-a-wedge-between-texas-gop-and-the-fbi?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20170630

15 minutes ago, twa said:

Care to guess what is different than watergate?

Different between Trump and Watergate? Umm at least Nixon had the decency to collude with American theives. HE at least knew that Russia is not an ally. 

Wow, I NEVER thought I'd see the say when Nixon would be more highly regarded than another President. You must be so proud of your boy Trump.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Wow, I NEVER thought I'd see the say when Nixon would be more highly regarded than another President. You must be so proud of your boy Trump

I know, right? So much wow.............

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, twa said:

Someone contacting a hacker is not a crime, your govt even recruits them.

Ever heard of an accomplice or complicity?

"ComplicityComplicity is the participation in a completed criminal act of an accomplice, a partner in the crime who aids or encourages (abets) other perpetrators of that crime, and who shared with them an intent to act to complete the crime."

God I live how the "law & order" party doesn't even acknowledge the law!

• Like 1