Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

His term expires at a certain date and time. Swear in the new president and that person can order his removal. And at that point, he's committing trespass at the least. I'd love to see his ass hauled out of the White House.

Personally, I think he just runs back to his hidey hole in Trump Tower NYC.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LadySkinsFan said:

His term expires at a certain date and time. Swear in the new president and that person can order his removal. And at that point, he's committing trespass at the least. I'd love to see his ass hauled out of the White House.

Personally, I think he just runs back to his hidey hole in Trump Tower NYC.

Hes going to hang himself or leave the country. Only options left at this point. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I feel like I’m living in a world where your drunk uncle at thanksgiving multipled to being a majority and got to choose our president

he acts like what I think everyone’s drunk dumb crazy opinionated thanksgiving uncle would want in a president

”... and that Cohen guy! He should be in JAIL! Couldn’t keep his mouth shut.  ****ing ****”

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, tshile said:

I feel like I’m living in a world where your drunk uncle at thanksgiving multipled to being a majority and got to choose our president

he acts like what I think everyone’s drunk dumb crazy opinionated thanksgiving uncle would want in a president

”... and that Cohen guy! He should be in JAIL! Couldn’t keep his mouth shut.  ****ing ****”

I love it when his supporters on cable news are asked about whatever insane, immature, offensive, or ignorant thing he's most recently said and they fall back on "well, this is a different type of president!" as if that somehow means it's ok. A plate with a pile of dog**** on it is different than one with a steak dinner, but that doesn't mean it's a better meal. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

I love it when his supporters on cable news are asked about whatever insane, immature, offensive, or ignorant thing he's most recently said and they fall back on "well, this is a different type of president!" as if that somehow means it's ok. A plate with a pile of dog**** on it is different than one with a steak dinner, but that doesn't mean it's a better meal. 

What you have to understand is that the people saying that are the very same people who would happily eat that plate of dog **** just to wipe that smart ass smile off of your face. And they think that makes them more American than you. 

So eat **** homie lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

What you have to understand is that the people saying that are the very same people who would happily eat that plate of dog **** just to wipe that smart ass smile off of your face. And they think that makes them more American than you. 

So eat **** homie lol

Whatever, Howard The Cuck. That plate of **** is MAGA APPROVED! Trump has the best **** and you're just mad that you have to eat steak instead!

Checkmate, libtards!

4 minutes ago, Llevron said:

What you have to understand is that the people saying that are the very same people who would happily eat that plate of dog **** just to wipe that smart ass smile off of your face.

This is spot on. I think the truth in this is the most misunderstood or under appreciated (in terms of its importance and strength) aspect of all of this. 

7 minutes ago, tshile said:

This is spot on. I think the truth in this is the most misunderstood or under appreciated (in terms of its importance and strength) aspect of all of this. 

I pay attention to yall sometimes lol (by yall I mean the folks here who taught me this, and not that i see folks here doing it)

Edited by Llevron
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Honestly, I've been thinking about wtf stuff like "Rules of engagement for POTUS" Lately.

Like... What if this dude holes up in the WH with hostages? Does Secret Service have some dusty last page of the playbook protocol to take down the President in certain extraordinary circumstances? If not, who would even have jurisdiction over something like that? FBI (after an order to stand down via Homeland Security)???

That is some wild **** right there 

I'm not concerned about general bone spurs running a hostage situation, cat too scared to visit troops in a warzone has too small a penis to be talking about any sort of in house armed conflict or coup.  Most branches are sworn to protect the United States from agents both foreign and domestic, plus required to adhere to established law. 

Too many people threaten to resign when he brings up ideas that would get him kicked out off office, I eont believe very much of anyone will have his back in there if he finally flips his **** and tries to fulfill his dictorial dreams.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Honestly, I've been thinking about wtf stuff like "Rules of engagement for POTUS" Lately.

Like... What if this dude holes up in the WH with hostages? Does Secret Service have some dusty last page of the playbook protocol to take down the President in certain extraordinary circumstances? If not, who would even have jurisdiction over something like that? FBI (after an order to stand down via Homeland Security)???

That is some wild **** right there 

I don't think the USSS would have to "take him down."  I think they'd look at their watches, confirm that the next POTUS has been sworn in, and politely kick him the **** out of the house.  I can't imagine Trump has treated those people well during his tenure, they are the hired help that he's been ****ting on since he could ****.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I don't think the USSS would have to "take him down."  I think they'd look at their watches, confirm that the next POTUS has been sworn in, and politely kick him the **** out of the house.  I can't imagine Trump has treated those people well during his tenure, they are the hired help that he's been ****ting on since he could ****.  

I morbidly admit that part of me, you know, would feel awful if a situation like that were to ever actually occur.

As someone earlier very sagely stated, USSS agents take the following oath:

“I, [name], do solemnly swear [or affirm] that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

• Like 2

We should all be happy the Secret Service hasnt taken to the late Praetorian Guard approach to dealing with this situation already.  By a lot of accounts we look like we are failing this outright test of our democracy, I'd argue after the midterm results we are passing.

Edited by Renegade7

41 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

That is if he holes up after a new president is being sworn in.  What if he just up and loses it next week?

• Like 1

thisgonbgood.gif

The Manafort memo on Friday "will be public," Mueller's office tells me, indicating prosecutors will detail for all to read what prosecutors believe the ex-Trump campaign chair lied about. Should be interesting reading.

Trump going to be wilding on Twitter all week.

Edited by Cooked Crack