Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are you happy that the Giants lost?

wvuredskinsfan82

4 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

Also thanks for not being bitter at us from last years wildcard playoff game. Trust me I would much rather beat any team in the playoffs then the Washington Redskins. Most Packer fans don't mind Washington but we hate Seattle, Dallas, New England and our divisional foes.

It's funny for me - my first football memories were when my family lived in Madison. My first jersey was a #66 Nitschke. We moved to DC the year Lombardi did. When I finally became old enough to root for a team, it was the Skins Over the Hill Gang. There is a definite bond with GB, though I'm never happy if/when they beat the Skins.

Good luck, and beat the Pukes willya?

26 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

I'm not sure we can take them especially in Dallas. It will be tough with that O line they have.

I think you guys match up well against Dallas.

They have to manufacture pass rush and have a so so secondary. I think Rodgers can have a huge day against them. You will put up points.

On the other side you have to control their running game and get them into obvious passing situations. Thats easier said than done but if you get get ahead and make them one dimensional Prescott will be really tested. Almost all their downfield game is off play action - make him have to drop back and throw and not be able to just check down and check down and you will win.

5 minutes ago, MartinC said:

I think you guys match up well against Dallas.

They have to manufacture pass rush and have a so so secondary. I think Rodgers can have a huge day against them. You will put up points.

On the other side you have to control their running game and get them into obvious passing situations. Thats easier said than done but if you get get ahead and make them one dimensional Prescott will be really tested. Almost all their downfield game is off play action - make him have to drop back and throw and not be able to just check down and check down and you will win.

I hope GB crushes his gump ass. Such an insult to sports across the board, that that fool is apparently in the discussion for league MVP

36 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

I'm not sure we can take them especially in Dallas. It will be tough with that O line they have.

Any given Sunday. :) 

One advantage you have is that the Cowboys two most important players, Prescott and Elliot, are rookies.

They had a great regular season, but the playoffs are a whole different animal. The game might be too big for one or both of them.

Meanwhile, the Packers are an experienced, veteran bunch. Many of the coaches and players are no strangers to the playoff atmosphere, and will be ready for Dallas.

I wish the Packers all the luck in the world, and will be pulling for them Sunday. :dallas_sucks:

19 hours ago, campfodder said:

It's better to just lurk the forum.  The team isnt good enough to put up with all these rules

I tried a few threads in the past and they failed. What i found out was if I have an idea 300 others do too and I'll just let them start them all.

That said I hate the Gints glad they lost now d*ll*s can do a Icarus and burn.

Oh I was itching so hard for gints to lose that I scraped the skin off my body!

I rubbed some salt on my Giants friend's wounds on FB after the game. He says, " Remind me again when the Redskins game is??"

I said, " Same as the Giants game. September 2017...lol:744:

HTTR!

22 hours ago, bobandweave said:

Third it makes me question how good Kirk really is? I mean against him the Giants he was completely shut down big time allowing him to score only 10 points. Against Rodgers the Giants same defense did have 5 sacks but couldn't stop Aaron at all. I know Aaron is better then Kirk but how much better? If you only go by the games against the Giants then Aaron is better by a very large margin yet we are gonna pay Kirk like he's Rodgers? Makes ya wonder if that's the right thing to do even more so now

It doesn't make me wonder anything.  Kirk simply had a bad day.

How about when Rodgers faced the Redskins defense on MNF the last time they lost?  Where was he that game?  How come he couldn't score 40 points on the Redskins historically bad defense?  Oh, Rodgers had a bad game that day?

Why is it okay for Rodgers to have a bad game but it's not okay for Kirk to have a bad game?

It's just such a stupid argument to look at single games alone.

19 hours ago, ThePackisback said:

Doubt that the Packer Defense can stop this Cowboy football team - Ball control run the ball down the other guys throat, put pressure on the opposing offense to keep up and score making it easier to stop the other team, do it again. Put more pressure on the other team with those 6 minute drives

Honestly don't think it even matters where the games played the Packers don't match up well with that not many teams do. I hope I'm wrong though. Best of luck, will be rooting for you guys.

1 hour ago, purbeast said:

It doesn't make me wonder anything.  Kirk simply had a bad day.

How about when Rodgers faced the Redskins defense on MNF the last time they lost?  Where was he that game?  How come he couldn't score 40 points on the Redskins historically bad defense?  Oh, Rodgers had a bad game that day?

Why is it okay for Rodgers to have a bad game but it's not okay for Kirk to have a bad game?

It's just such a stupid argument to look at single games alone.

Kirk had a bad day, and he had a bad day the week he played the Panthers and Kirk had a bad day when he played the Cardinals, and Kirk's had a bad day almost every time that he's had to go up against good teams with his 2-11 record against teams that have winning records. That's who Kirk is, the Giants didn't just start that with him.

Lets face it.. the one team the Packers feared the most that had a shot for the playoffs was us :rofl89:... After our butt whooping we gave them infront of the world.  Im sure thats the moment in a addicts life when theyve hit rock bottom that Aaron Rogers felt after that game.. we dont win on national tv, especially kick @ss of a GOOD team.  I can see the Giants felt going into that game that if we swissed the Packer cheese then they would also.  I feel the Giants won the battle against us but lost the war and we are getting the last laugh.  I truly believe had we beat the Giants this is the most success the Redskins have had back to back in a long time that Joe Barry would be returning next year.  We lost to the Giants but we won more then we know.................!

Actually happier that the Packers won than the Giants lost.

Good to see NY meltdown after their loss though:

Beckham punches a wall and puts a hole in it (allegedly):

http://www.givemesport.com/958221-giants-odell-beckham-jr-alledgedly-punches-wall-after-loss-to-packers

Giants trash their charter (team denies):

http://www.givemesport.com/959161-new-york-giants-allegedly-trash-plane-after-packers-playoff-loss

Archived