Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are you happy that the Giants lost?

wvuredskinsfan82

1 hour ago, bobandweave said:

Second I thought they would give the Cowboys a tougher game then the Packers would so this likely opens the door for another week of Dallas on my TV and I am sick of them already. I don't think the Packers can stop Dallas, so by the Giants losing yesterday that only helped the Cowboys

Third it makes me question how good Kirk really is? I mean against him the Giants he was completely shut down big time allowing him to score only 10 points. Against Rodgers the Giants same defense did have 5 sacks but couldn't stop Aaron at all. I know Aaron is better then Kirk but how much better?

Yesterday's game was a perfect example of why you look the other way at how much Rodgers gets sacked.  Most of those sacks took forever to happen and only happened because Rodgers was determined to find something out of nothing on every single snap.  Also, if he didn't play like that, then you also have to take away the 3-5 big passes he made doing the same thing, especially that TD pass where he had to extend the play and work all kinds of angles in the pocket before someone got open.  Rodgers is on another level when it comes to that stuff.

2 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

This thread will be complete with a photoshopped Mara with Jordan Crying face inserted. I would loved to have seen the expressions on that turds face when his team slowly and nonchalantly received Rodgers' football enema.

It's still early days, but I'm nominating this for post of the year, 2017

I think the Giants put too much of an emphasis on our game, being highly motivated to eliminate us from the playoffs as well as revenge for their week 3 loss against us.  The game was a close, hard fought battle.  After placing such great emphasis on a game with zero significance for them, they were bound for an emotional letdown.  OBJ and the Boys go down to Miami, take shirtless pics on a yacht while popping Adderall, celebrating as if they had just won the Super Bowl.

...and then Green Bay happened.  **** you, G-Men :)

Absolutely I am. Not so much because they beat us, but because I absolutely hate New York teams in every sport. There is no more entitled and obnoxious fan base then New York fans and every single one of their teams gets the benefit of the doubt from their leagues(this is an absolute truth in EVERY sport).

The Giants in particular are an obnoxious and bratty bunch. They talk a lot for a team that just made the playoffs for the first time in five years. Hell they haven't even won a division title since 2011(we've won two since then). If OBJ were on ANY other team he'd have multiple suspensions by now. Eli is the most overrated athlete in the history of professional sports.

36 minutes ago, TheMalcolmConnection said:

Do you think the Packers can do it? Offensively they can score on anyone. I think they would lose a shootout. Main thing is them scoring early and often and keep Dallas from playing ball control. If Dallas has to pass a lot, I think they lose. If any defensive coordinator can confuse a rookie QB, It's GB's.

The Packers will kill them in a shootout. Dak can in no way, shape, or form keep up with Rodgers.

13 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

you, sir, are NOT a Redskins fan. Hand over your fan card NOW!!!! :ols: as a skins fan, you should want nothing more than disappointment for that POS team from filthadelphia!!!

I get what you are saying, my response was weighing the "Root for the NFC East to represent in the playoffs" vs "Nothing but heartache for all rivals", and for me Dallas and New York are my first two rivals I'll never root for.  Dallas for all the fake fans that have never lived near Dallas, and New York for Mara messing with the fans when he messed with our team.  That leaves the Eagles as the team that I could at least say, "We're still ahead of them in SB trophies" if they were to win.

Yes, the Pack can and will beat the Cowboys.  Coaching, QB, and experience all point to the Pack going all the way to the Superbowl this season.

Anyone that thought the Gmen could go into Lambeau with a first year HC and new defense and get a win... :ols:

When the playoff's start I root against every team from our division first so yeah, loved having the Giant's lose and then to hear about Odell's meltdown in the locker room, punching a wall after the game,  made it even better.  But what would be really good would be him being fined by the league for damaging property.  

What I am gearing up for this week is watching Rodgers take down the pukes in their own stadium and watch them cry like little ****es afterwards.  Because at this rate I don't think the Packers can be stopped.  Rodger's may put on a clinic.

Also thanks for not being bitter at us from last years wildcard playoff game. Trust me I would much rather beat any team in the playoffs then the Washington Redskins. Most Packer fans don't mind Washington but we hate Seattle, Dallas, New England and our divisional foes.

The Giants had beaten us in our own stadium twice in the last decade in the playoffs. I am so happy we returned the favor and knocked them out. It really hurts too when you get beat in the postseason in your own backyard and their fans singing Nah nah nah nah hey hey hey goodbye in our own stadium in 2011 was painful to say the least lol.

Archived