Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are you happy that the Giants lost?

wvuredskinsfan82

I am satisfied beyond measure. i think they taught our coaching staff an important lesson last week (not the first to take our crew to school), but I thoroughly enjoyed that second half beat down they got in GB, especially watching Rodgers shred the so-called NYPD.

no. it just makes me think we are miles away from being real contenders, Giants were wet-paper-bag horrible today and we weren't scrappy enough to beat them when they didn't even care what happens.

also, seeing the seahawks play yesterday makes me think if we had of gotten there we had a chance of beating them.....

this weekemd was bitter all around.

As far as my personal survivor guide for this forum:

1) Don't start new topics

2) Dont quote anyone

3) Don't post in the twitter thread

4) don't mention our former first rounder by name

The ONLY downside to the Giants loss is it clears the way for the cowboys to the playoffs ... 

the giants had had no offence but a scary D .. the other teams in the NFC side of the draw other than Seattle are big offense little D teams ... Dallas is the most balanced of the teams in the NFC playoffs .. 

other than that ... yay go packers ? 

I didn't see the original thread title but sure looks like the opening poster was taking unncessary abuse.  

Back on topic I was thrilled that the Maras were embarrassed last night.  Watching that kickoff return disaster, then Mathews slam the back as he was picking his butt instead of jumping on a loose ball was awesome.

Yes.  It was sweet to see Mara's franchise get embarrassed.  I also like the Green Bay franchise and Aaron Rodgers.

With the return on Jordy Nelson to form, it seems like Green Bay is peaking.  It would be great if a streaky Green Bay could beat Dallas; they'll at least test that Cowboy secondary.

The Packers are my 2nd favorite team ever since they pushed out Admiral Overrated and moved on to Rodgers, so I was very happy to see GB win, but....

The most important thing in the playoffs this year is by far Dallas losing asap, and I think the Giants had a better shot at doing that in Dallas, so I admit being a bit conflicted.

1 minute ago, Riggo-toni said:

The Packers are my 2nd favorite team ever since they pushed out Admiral Overrated and moved on to Rodgers, so I was very happy to see GB win, but....

The most important thing in the playoffs this year is by far Dallas losing asap, and I think the Giants had a better shot at doing that in Dallas, so I admit being a bit conflicted.

Please don't tell me you're gonna root for the Falcons. 

That's a friendship killer, man.  :P

Archived