Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are you happy that the Giants lost?

wvuredskinsfan82

6 hours ago, RedskinsMayne said:

no. it just makes me think we are miles away from being real contenders, Giants were wet-paper-bag horrible today and we weren't scrappy enough to beat them when they didn't even care what happens.

That was clearly not the case. They played inspired and passionate on defense. They were relishing eliminating us from the playoffs.

Couldn't be happier. Can't stand that team.  They seemed so jazzed and psyched to play the Redskins and knock them out of making the playoffs -- all week leading up to the game Giants players touted getting revenge from their earlier loss to the Redskins, getting at thrill of making sure the Redskins didn't make it in, McAdoo talking the game up like its the be all and and all -- that maybe they were wiped for the GB game.  :)

Im not only happy that they lost, but at the way they lost. I love that they added the boat trip or whatever it was to the mix too lol. 

Just one of the bad guys left! 

25 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

That was clearly not the case. They played inspired and passionate on defense. They were relishing eliminating us from the playoffs.

No they didnt man lol

The Packers-Giants playoff game showed to me why there is more to analyzing players than just stats.  What Green Bay did to the Giants defense would have led most people to assume the 'Skins offense could have done the same thing or at least scored more than 10 points, with a playoff spot on the frickin' line.  It was somewhat satisfying to see the Giants get steamrolled, but at the same time it exposed the flaws in our own team and likely should have the fanbase glad the 'Skins didn't manage to squeak into the playoffs and have to go through something like that.

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

The Packers-Giants playoff game showed to me why there is more to analyzing players than just stats.  What Green Bay did to the Giants defense would have led most people to assume the 'Skins offense could have done the same thing or at least scored more than 10 points, with a playoff spot on the frickin' line.  It was somewhat satisfying to see the Giants get steamrolled, but at the same time it exposed the flaws in our own team and likely should have the fanbase glad the 'Skins didn't manage to squeak into the playoffs and have to go through something like that.

Yeah, I think we would have gotten drubbed by Seattle.

This is also why I don't get all bent out of shape over 1 game. Kirk played like ****. He missed some throws. He didn't look good, but neither did our line or our defense (don't give me 13 points--they allowed the only 100 yard game by any Giant running back in a calendar year. They allowed the Giants to just eat up the clock). Their defense played very well--and I think they had a major letdown against the Packers--don't undersell the Miami trip. I think that trip affected their preparation and it showed.

**** you Mara!!...does that answer ur question?..if it wasn't for that douche bag I wouldn't mind rooting for em in the playoffs...go pack go...eh?

6 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

Thanks for your support Washington fans. Much love to you guys and hope you win the East next year and get back to the playoffs.

Redskins

Am I happy the Giants Lost?

No..... I'm delighted they got a Royal X5000 trouncing at the hands of the Packers.

That Beckham couldn't seem to catch a cold most of the day.... delicious

That Eli was intercepted .... Absolutely giddy beside myself

That the Giants showed that they couldn't even win while playing dirty.  ... Hysterical laughter.

That thing the Giants are feeling today... I'd call that a Karma Backlash..... the universe wanted us in the playoffs... serves them right ;)

1 hour ago, Riggo-toni said:

The Packers are my 2nd favorite team ever since they pushed out Admiral Overrated and moved on to Rodgers, so I was very happy to see GB win, but....

The most important thing in the playoffs this year is by far Dallas losing asap, and I think the Giants had a better shot at doing that in Dallas, so I admit being a bit conflicted.

Yeah me too.  I would have rooted for them throughout the playoffs, playing division teams makes it even better.  I love Aaron Rodgers ever since he took the high road as Farve acted like an ass.

Loved every minute especially with the camera closeups of Eli's face as he wilted under pressure. So happy the whole country got to see what a puss Ei is. Awesome watching OBJ dropping passes. Great seeing Eli trying to make believe he was throwing a pass when he fumbled and then standing there looking like he lost his best friend when Clay M recovered his fumble. Do you think Ben Mac should have rested his payers last week Mara? Do you think the Giant receivers had vaseline on them when they took their shirts off? Wow they really struck fear into the Packers with that stunt. 

Thanks for that Jordan Mash up Meme purbeast. It made my morning.  

Its no secret I grew up rooting for the Redskins, before finding out about the family tradition rooting for the Packers.  So I have no trouble rooting for both when the Redskins don't need them to lose.  But hearing OBJ go roid crazy in the locker room. That guy needs tested for drugs or something.  (I always liked Favre, I didn't like him going to Minnesota, and I like Rodgers too, btw.)

But the Giants just can't help show how classless they are in losing can they?

Yesterday I was a Packer fan! Cannot stand the Giants or that crybaby Odel Beckham who was running around pre game with his shirt off to show how tough he is. It's always about him and the look at me mentality.  Loved it when he was dropping passes during the game. Guess he should have focused on the Packers rather than living it up in FLA.

Hey at least the Giants can brag about how they knocked us out of the playoffs. Guess that was more important than focusing on GB. Hey I knew that GB would smoke them when they could not score more than 13 points against our paper defense!

Have fun Giant fans watching the playoffs...... 

I am happy that they lost, but not because they beat us.  We as fans can't really be mad that another team played their starters against us.  That's like begging another team to go easy on us and throw us a bone.  Skins should want to play the best that another team has and do their best to beat them.

I am glad they lost, because of my friends who are Giants fans.  I don't have to hear their mouths this week.  At the end of the day, the Giants are the better team this year.  I am just happy that some of my friends are no longer talking SB rings.  Now I need for Dallas to lose to shut up some of my other friends.

Nope not really

First I thought they would win so have to eat some crow today. I was wrong

Second I thought they would give the Cowboys a tougher game then the Packers would so this likely opens the door for another week of Dallas on my TV and I am sick of them already. I don't think the Packers can stop Dallas, so by the Giants losing yesterday that only helped the Cowboys

Third it makes me question how good Kirk really is? I mean against him the Giants he was completely shut down big time allowing him to score only 10 points. Against Rodgers the Giants same defense did have 5 sacks but couldn't stop Aaron at all. I know Aaron is better then Kirk but how much better? If you only go by the games against the Giants then Aaron is better by a very large margin yet we are gonna pay Kirk like he's Rodgers? Makes ya wonder if that's the right thing to do even more so now

Happy the Giants are out of it, but again for reasons above not very happy about it

That Hail Mary was the ultimate pay back and a preview of things to come for the G men. Do you think Mara is sitting in his office today and wondering what to do with OBJ? He must be thinking "this clown is more of a distraction than TO was. It is all about him." Mara thinking " this is not my team anymore it belongs to OBJ, wtf."

8 minutes ago, 50yrSKINSfan said:

That Hail Mary was the ultimate pay back and a preview of things to come for the G men. Do you think Mara is sitting in his office today and wondering what to do with OBJ? He must be thinking "this clown is more of a distraction than TO was. It is all about him." Mara thinking " this is not my team anymore it belongs to OBJ, wtf."

LOL...doubt it. 

Archived