Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are you happy that the Giants lost?

wvuredskinsfan82

I thoroughly enjoyed it. My favorite game of the season. All the games in wildcard round were lackluster, but I always enjoy a Giants ass whooping. 

On a side note, I think all of the posters, that aren't mods, that mention things like, "Oh, this is your last post.....yadda yadda yadda" should be considered spam. It's gets annoying. 

1 minute ago, A Skinhead in Saints Land said:

I thoroughly enjoyed it. My favorite game of the season. All the games in wildcard round were lackluster, but I always enjoy a Giants ass whooping. 

On a side note, I think all of the posters, that aren't mods, that mention things like, "Oh, this is your last post.....yadda yadda yadda" should be considered spam. It's gets annoying. 

what about posters that comma splice?

5 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

we would have been the 6 seed, so we would have had to play the seahawks. i think the giants still would have had to play the packers

This is correct. I was dreading facing the Seahawks. I think they have eliminated the Skins 3 or our last 4 playoff appearances. I still would have atleast had the opportunity though.

10 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

uh oh...insulting a Redskins message board because of not reading the rules. not a mod, but my guess is that might have been your last post here...

Nah. I am still here.

3 minutes ago, A Skinhead in Saints Land said:

I'm not a mod, which is why i said my GUESS is it would ;) 

that's why they don't appoint that position to me though :ols:

+wvuredskinsfan82  I have been a member on this board for nearly 13 years, and I have had my share of mess up s in the past.  Believe me, it's nice to have other posters warn and help you out when you violate a rule to keep you from getting the ban hammer.  Plus, the mods ask and appreciate members helping each other out.  No one is trying to be a Nazi, it's just that we don't want this board turning into a free-for-all like some of the other message boards out there. With that being said, you should edit your thread title so that it is more descriptive.  Also, you may want to check with a mod about moving this thread. Technically, it is about the Giants, so it should be in the Around the NFL forum, but the mods may be okay with it here for now.  Again, I would check with them to be sure.

Just now, TK said:

It doesn't mean what you think it does. :)

I'm actually pretty aware.

2 minutes ago, Taylor 36 said:

+wvuredskinsfan82  I have been a member on this board for nearly 13 years, and I have had my share of mess up s in the past.  Believe me, it's nice to have other posters warn and help you out when you violate a rule to keep you from getting the ban hammer.  Plus, the mods ask and appreciate members helping each other out.  No one is trying to be a Nazi, it's just that we don't want this board turning into a free-for-all like some of the other message boards out there. With that being said, you should edit your thread title so that it is more descriptive.  Also, you may want to check with a mod about moving this thread. Technically, it is about the Giants, so it should be in the Around the NFL forum, but the mods may be okay with it here for now.  Again, I would check with them to be sure.

I'm not sure how to edit thread titles but I am trying to figure it out.

23 minutes ago, Taylor 36 said:

Problem solved.

The only NFC East team I'd be fine with having a SB win are the Eagles.  Dallas and New York have enough trophies, no way do they need more.

So yeah, I'm happy John Mara has Daniel Powter's "Bad Day" playing in his background tonight.

2 minutes ago, TysonM said:

The only NFC East team I'd be fine with having a SB win are the Eagles.  Dallas and New York have enough trophies, no way do they need more.

So yeah, I'm happy John Mara has Daniel Powter's "Bad Day" playing in his background tonight.

you, sir, are NOT a Redskins fan. Hand over your fan card NOW!!!! :ols: as a skins fan, you should want nothing more than disappointment for that POS team from filthadelphia!!!

18 minutes ago, wvuredskinsfan82 said:

Well it's a good thing your opinion is absolutely, positively irrelevant. Have a wonderful night. Oh sorry, that probably sounded sarcastic as well.

I know you West Virginians like to get all hopped up on Mountain Dew, but relax bro. It was a joke. 

Archived