Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

President Elect Trump Announces U.S. Election Riddled With Voter Fraud

Dan T.

Trumps gotta keep feeding his base. They'll starve without their daily dose of paranoia and conspiracy.

In reality, there are only two likely scenarios here. Either Trump is just a frothing narcissist and can't stomach any reality in which a majority of people don't like him, and truly believes this bull****, or he knows he's full of ****, and is posting this crap anyway to pander to his loyal following. Neither circumstance is very appealing.

That man up there.  In those tweets.

President Elect of the USA, baby!

Well, I enjoyed the US being the world's sole Superpower for the first 26 years of my life.  We had a good run.  And at least we ****ed ourselves before China did it.  We can always look back and say "nobody took us down except ourselves!"

13 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

That man up there.  In those tweets.

President Elect of the USA, baby!

Well, I enjoyed the US being the world's sole Superpower for the first 26 years of my life.  We had a good run.  And at least we ****ed ourselves before China did it.  We can always look back and say "nobody took us down except ourselves!"

Ouch.

CyMyZKzUkAArfVq.jpg

26 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I don't agree with what Trump said or the fact that he said it considering his current position but I'd be tickled pink of the Supreme Court found a way to make defacing the flag illegal.

When you dispose of an old flag, you are supposed to discreetly burn it. If its illegal, you better hope your neighbor doesn't have an axe to grind and falsely report you. That's how police states begin.

I'm sure that Trump means that he supports passing legislation through the proper channels which, in this case, would require the passage of a new Constitutional amendment in both houses of Congress by 2/3 vote and then ratification by 3/4s of the states.  Certainly, he means that and not the contravention of what is currently considered Constitutionally-protected free speech according to the Supreme Court, a co-equal branch of government to the executive branch.  That's gotta be it right?

33 minutes ago, alexey said:

This is a strategy to have us all talk about bs.

I don't think so. I think this is about as deep as his thinking gets. This is who he is.

He saw students burning flags on Fox News 45 minutes prior to that tweet. 

Hes been putting his crazy thoughts on twitter for the better part of this decade. It's a profound insight into just how he thinks (not much).

Remember, this is the guy that, as a presidential candidate, reference "the shows" as his main source of foreign policy informaiton

"the shows" being cable news (Fox News, MSNBC, CNN)

I have yet to figure out if that is worse than Sarah Palin's inability to name a single print publication she reads, or not.

Flag burning is a self defeating protest strategy. The moment you do it, no one pays attention to anything you say that might actually be important. 

Anyway, I don't think I'll ever know what to make of these four years. I will just do what I can to push back against all the terrible policies we are now staring at particularly in regard to the environment. 

Archived