Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

President Elect Trump Announces U.S. Election Riddled With Voter Fraud

Dan T.

1 minute ago, DogofWar1 said:

Yes but also no.

Because we'd spend the entire thread arguing over a standard by which to judge double standards.

Undoubtedly there would be double standards in the application of the double standard standard.

It would end up 200 pages by 2020 and we'd accomplish nothing.

It you make up a triple standard, the world implodes and you get put on double-secret probation.  

2 hours ago, Zazzaro703 said:

Trump needs someone to manage his twitter account where he isn't allowed to personally tweet himself and all tweets are typed out by an aide so stuff like this doesn't make it out on social media. If you are going to make a statement like that, make it with proof. While I believe there was probably voter fraud by BOTH sides (we saw articles of dead people voting, dozens of ballots sent to one household), claiming it was done by the millions needs proof along with the tweet if the President Elect is tweeting that statement. That is an absurd claim without proof and if it was in fact in the millions, surely it shouldn't be hard to come up with some proof. 

What articles?

17 hours ago, Zazzaro703 said:

My guy? I didn't vote for either Clinton or Trump. But, apparently this board seems to think that because I despise anything Clinton I'm some infowars educated Trump supporter. Hilarious. 

You didn't help stop Trump so sorry but I lump you in with the Trumpsters. You wanted your useless protest because obviously Ross Perot and Ralph Nader mean nothing to you. You stood on the sidelines and waved a limp noodle...you got exactly what you asked for.

1 hour ago, Zazzaro703 said:

My guy? I didn't vote for either Clinton or Trump. But, apparently this board seems to think that because I despise anything Clinton I'm some infowars educated Trump supporter. Hilarious. 

Yeah, it's because you despise Clinton.  

Not because you post things like saying that you've read articles about dead people voting, and then make the leap from that, to making the blanket statement that "both sides do it".  (Only one of which do you complain about.)  

42 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

^^^ Wow, to both of these tweets.

We must be living in coinciding parallel universes, re: DT claiming massive voter fraud in tweets and no voter fraud in recount opposing filings. Watching out for whiplash.

There's public Trump and private Trump...or was that Hillary? These two have me so confused.

Hopefully McCrory just goes away without any further games.  That he's not seemingly contesting it any longer is good, but I'm concerned that there might still be a court packing play in a special session.  Hopefully him clearing the way is him not trying any funny business, and instead of trying to get the media off his back for a couple days to try and sneak extra judges on the court.

2 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

^^^ Wow, to both of these tweets.

We must be living in coinciding parallel universes, re: DT claiming massive voter fraud in tweets and no voter fraud in recount opposing filings. Watching out for whiplash.

The fraud is only where the states they lose.

Bigly fraud in Cali. :ols:

15 minutes ago, twa said:

The fraud is only where the states they lose.

If Trump wants to file there, or, say, in VA or NH or MINN where there's actually a small chance of a flip, he's more than welcome to.  I'd encourage it.  Our electoral process should not have any question marks or asterisks attached to it.

4 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

If Trump wants to file there, or, say, in VA or NH or MINN where there's actually a small chance of a flip, he's more than welcome to.  I'd encourage it.  Our electoral process should not have any question marks or asterisks attached to it.

No need since he won, though they can investigate after .

Losers want recounts. :kickcan:

5 hours ago, twa said:

Feel free to present your evidence of that.  

4 hours ago, twa said:

No need since he won, though they can investigate after .

Losers want recounts. :kickcan:

Ah, got it.  

Evidence, and elections monitored by people who's job is monitoring elections?  Who needs that, when you won?  

But, politicians conducting an "investigation" for the purpose of generating untrue claims?  Well, heck, that's how we won.  

Archived