Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

President Elect Trump Announces U.S. Election Riddled With Voter Fraud

Dan T.

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

It was funny in the Colin Kaepernick thread awhile back, people were all pissed off and someone said "why doesn't he just donate his oodles of money to the causes he supports????"  In fact, he had donated a million dollars to various organizations ... nobody cared or paid attention to him for it.  He took a knee during the anthem and all of a sudden he's in the middle of a ****storm (of attention).   

Maybe it's because he didn't choose to do anything until the heat on him was so bad he had no choice but to either become an activist or take the easy way out and just throw money at the problem.

So you know he is donating $100,000 for 10 months, the first $100k was donated in October.

9 minutes ago, jschuck12001 said:

Maybe it's because he didn't choose to do anything until the heat on him was so bad he had no choice but to either become an activist or take the easy way out and just throw money at the problem.

So you know he is donating $100,000 for 10 months, the first $100k was donated in October.

He's done charity work his entire professional career (just look up his involvement with Camp Taylor and the million+ he's helped raise for it). He also spent almost a good year tweeting his positions before the kneeling started. Of course, this has already been covered in the Kaep thread. 

10 minutes ago, jschuck12001 said:

You would not define him as an activist?  That is an interesting take.  From what I can tell, he's been pretty consistent in both his views and his willingness to talk about them and act on them.   

3 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

He's done charity work his entire professional career (just look up his involvement with Camp Taylor and the million+ he's helped raise for it). He also spent almost a good year tweeting his positions before the kneeling started. Of course, this has already been covered in the Kaep thread. 

This is exactly my point.  Thank you TEG.  

20 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

You would not define him as an activist?  That is an interesting take.  From what I can tell, he's been pretty consistent in both his views and his willingness to talk about them and act on them.   

This is exactly my point.  Thank you TEG.  

He's not even a registered voter, how is his voice going to be heard when he doesn't vote.

For the first time ever I'm with Stephen A on this one.

13 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Considering they already found a "calculator error" 4 days ago in Wisconsin that immediately reduced Trump votes by 5k+..I can see why a recount might make sense. 

Still chasing at windmills though. 

Well Nate said it was a waste of time

but then Nate said Trump wouldn't be the nominee :wacko:

2 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I seem to recall the emotional reaction to athletes kneeling during the national anthem being pretty aggressive.  

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/21/sport/colin-kaepernick-death-threats/

I'm not sure that people that send death threats is the right group to use in measuring reactions. I would bet that it wasn't the first time those people had sent death threats to someone. That's just my opinion. 

I don't think the recounts will find much of anything. There may be some narrowing but that's it. I do think it would be a good idea to implement recounts for POTUS moving forward if we are going to now have constant threats of hacking machines. 

17 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

There is a Flag Code, officially on the books in the United States Code:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/4/chapter-1

Hmmm.  here's subsection c:

(c) The flag should never be carried flat or horizontally, but always aloft and free.

So does the NFL violate that code each time they do this?:

CHIEFSSEAHAWKS2%20SP%20111614%20DRE%2013 

3 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

(c) The flag should never be carried flat or horizontally, but always aloft and free.

HAHA, nice work.  

Legally speaking, you are correct BUT, the Flag Code specifically states that it is not a real law, just guidelines.  In any event, one more black mark against Roger Goodell, personally.  

4 U.S. Code § 5 - Display and use of flag by civilians; codification of rules and customs; definition

The following codification of existing rules and customs pertaining to the display and use of the flag of the United States of America is established for the use of such civilians or civilian groups or organizations as may not be required to conform with regulations promulgated by one or more executive departments of the Government of the United States.

10 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Yes, but they're being patriotic, you're allowed to violate the US flag code when you're being patriotic. It's all written down in the double standard rulebook.

35 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Violator

Patriot

See, you get it.

One of my son's friends went to school on Red-White-and-Blue Day wearing a flag draped over his back like a cape, the school made him take it off. Being a loud mouthed uninformed hothead his mother immediately jumped on facebook crying injustice for her son because of those liberal educators were trying to stifle her son's patriotism which was all the more unjust because she is a veteran and his daddy is currently serving on active duty. Her subsequent smackdown by veterans in that thread was hilarious! When they started citing US flag code against wearing the flag and that as a veteran she should know better, she was reduced to blathering generalizations about those liberal teachers long forgotten was the injustice against her patriotic snowflake.

I just sat back and grinned.

4 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

See an idea going around online of burning the Confederate flag not the American flag (which I would never do ftr), to protest Trump. I think that's perfect

Yesterday when Trump mention the flag burning I was going to suggest a poll on approve/disapprove of flag burning to include:

USA Flag

Confederate Flag

Nazi Flag

Mexican Flag

Ohio State Flag

47 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

Yesterday when Trump mention the flag burning I was going to suggest a poll on approve/disapprove of flag burning to include:

USA Flag

Confederate Flag

Nazi Flag

Mexican Flag

Ohio State Flag

Puerto Rican Flag?

Trump needs someone to manage his twitter account where he isn't allowed to personally tweet himself and all tweets are typed out by an aide so stuff like this doesn't make it out on social media. If you are going to make a statement like that, make it with proof. While I believe there was probably voter fraud by BOTH sides (we saw articles of dead people voting, dozens of ballots sent to one household), claiming it was done by the millions needs proof along with the tweet if the President Elect is tweeting that statement. That is an absurd claim without proof and if it was in fact in the millions, surely it shouldn't be hard to come up with some proof. 

52 minutes ago, Zazzaro703 said:

Trump needs someone to manage his twitter account where he isn't allowed to personally tweet himself and all tweets are typed out by an aide so stuff like this doesn't make it out on social media. If you are going to make a statement like that, make it with proof. While I believe there was probably voter fraud by BOTH sides (we saw articles of dead people voting, dozens of ballots sent to one household), claiming it was done by the millions needs proof along with the tweet if the President Elect is tweeting that statement. That is an absurd claim without proof and if it was in fact in the millions, surely it shouldn't be hard to come up with some proof. 

Why stop him now?

The populist proletariat wanted a maverick now you want to gag him?!

Why on earth would you want to stop your guy now?!

17 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Why stop him now?

The populist proletariat wanted a maverick now you want to gag him?!

Why on earth would you want to stop your guy now?!

My guy? I didn't vote for either Clinton or Trump. But, apparently this board seems to think that because I despise anything Clinton I'm some infowars educated Trump supporter. Hilarious. 

3 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

The Double Standard Rulebook would be an excellent thread.  

Yes but also no.

Because we'd spend the entire thread arguing over a standard by which to judge double standards.

Undoubtedly there would be double standards in the application of the double standard standard.

It would end up 200 pages by 2020 and we'd accomplish nothing.

Archived