Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

36 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

This is painful to watch.  If I was in his shoes I'm pretty sure halfway through the battery of questions I would just withdraw myself from nomination and then go home and cry.

But that would take shame.

Only 5 minutes for 5 nominees. That's insane. 

38 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Only 5 minutes for 5 nominees. That's insane. 

And yet, only the 2nd most insane thing in that video.

Which speaks volumes, of course.  The degradation of our system is so total, and laid so bare before us, and we are powerless to stop it until November of next year.

13 hours ago, mistertim said:

I have a feeling that Omarosa is going to be a serious thorn in the WH's side for a while. But who knows, maybe she'll go straight to Mueller.

Good.  Yeah, she said that to promote; her probable upcoming book.  Let her spill some beans.  Have a book come out say Oct. 2018; right before the midterms.  Maybe also speak to Mueller before he gets fired.

12 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I wasn’t aware of that. Do you know where? I’d like to grab some if I can find it locally 

If you have a Costco membership, they generally have it. There is a difference since they use real sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. 

12 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I wasn’t aware of that. Do you know where? I’d like to grab some if I can find it locally 

If you have a Costco membership, they generally have it. There is a difference since they use real sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. 

8 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Pepsi, Dr. Pepper and Mt. Dew all have real sugar versions.  The difference takes you back to your childhood...before tech made everything easier and worse. 

But where can I get that old fashioned, metallic taste of Tab?

12 hours ago, Springfield said:

Nice

Bogus report. The sources in the article are closer to fiction than fact, they even counted Trumps own opinions as a lie. I took the article less serious when David claimed there is zero evidence of voter fraud. Many sources to each link provides little to no creditably from David. The article claims Obama told a total of 1 lie in his final year in office.......that's a typical article from the left wing extremist NY Times.

5 minutes ago, mike42 said:

Bogus report. The sources in the article are closer to fiction than fact, they even counted Trumps own opinions as a lie. I took the article less serious when David claimed there is zero evidence of voter fraud. Many sources to each link provides little to no creditably from David. The article claims Obama told a total of 1 lie in his final year in office.......that's a typical article from the left wing extremist NY Times.

Im assuming you have proof of your opinions and you are not just talking out of your ass. Care to provide them? I would love to believe what you have to say but you give me literally no reason to. 

34 minutes ago, mike42 said:

The funny thing is the NY Times only counts 103 statements as lies.  The Post has counted 1,628 false and misleading claims.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?utm_term=.01a030c21dd7

9 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

The Republican party laid bare. They don’t want competent judges, they want political judges who will decide cases based on Rightwing ideology, not the law.

Your Law & Order party.

I think the term is "activist judges"

Say, GOPer! See how LITTLE they respect your intelligence yet,, or are you STILL too stupid?

A dog learns faster than this.

~Bang

Archived