Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

3 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

Something funny I've noticed for a lot of people.

People on the left think the Disney model looks like Jon Voight.

People on the right think it looks like Hillary.

Someone else finish that psychoanalysis for me, thanks.

Well, it actually does look like Jon Voight. People who think it looks like Hillary are probably obsessed with Hillary.

Well there you go.

If you're one of these people who likes to call yourself 'conservative" even though you're really nowhere even close, you now have an out for the unbelievably stupid mistake you made in 2016.

Realizing that getting any of you to see any fault at all in the moron you elected is impossible, you can now just convince yourself Trump is really just Hillary in a bad wig and orange makeup. There's a photo up there to help you get started..  you know,, Disney has their Illuminatti connection which of course is tied directly to Secret Soros, so they walked out Hillary in a wig, pulled a couple of camera tricks, and boom, the destruction this idiot has wrought in less than a year is now magically the Dems fault. You are absolved.

~Bang

58 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

I've been beating that drum for awhile.  They needed him in there for the tax cuts. That was their number one priority. Once they pass.....his usefulness could go away quickly.

Also, I love that right-wing media has adopted the term "Trump-Derangement Syndrome" as if they think people have already completely forgotten the term originated as Obama/Clinton-Derangement syndrome.  They can't even come up with their own shtick when trying to defend the indefensible. 

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

They didn't need him for tax cuts either.

Trump literally offers nothing but a cult of personality to the base.

He is an absolutely useless buffoon who has maybe 10 words in his vocabulary to talk about any issue.

The only reason he's sticking around is because 30% of the voting population loves having a lunatic "shake things up". 

2 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

I love that right-wing media has adopted the term "Trump-Derangement Syndrome" as if they think people have already completely forgotten the term originated as Obama/Clinton-Derangement syndrome.  They can't even come up with their own shtick when trying to defend the indefensible. 

Can so. You're just spewing fake news from the alt-left.

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Vote against us and pay the price isn't gonna work for long on the national stage. If at all. All he is doing is giving countries that dont trust him a reason to cut ties with us. Smart plan. 

Almost like some geopolitical enemy was manipulating stuff.

Archived