Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

45 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:
45 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

I wonder how much Trump's getting for this.

\

Rubashkin is a scumbag, but there were major problems with his trial and whether he got due process.  Political figures on both sides of the aisle had problems with the length of his sentence.  

However, I suspect that the reason that Trump did this has more to do with the fact that Rubashkin is an ultra-orthodox rabbi with strong ties to orthodox conservatives in Israel and political conservatives in the USA.   Plus, Allen Dershowitz was one of his supporters, and probably got in Trump's ear.  

16 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

:taz::taz:

Edit, add:  Reminds me of the saying:  A democrat is a republican that's just been thrown in jail, and a republican is a democrat that's just been robbed. 

I have been told that a Republican is a Democrat that's just been robbed, and a Democrat is a Republican with an LGBT child.

49 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Trump commutes the 27-year prison sentence of Iowa's Sholom Rubashkin, convicted of bank fraud in 2009. "Many have called (his sentence) excessive in light of its disparity with sentences imposed for similar crimes," WH says.

^^ The most surprising thing about that is that there is a Jew from Iowa.

Guarranteed Trump forced him to say Merry Christmas.

Well, the good thing for conservative media is that when the next president goes on an apology tour, it'll be real, and completely necessary.

And of course, this supposes that a few of the places requiring apologies will be active war zones that will not be safe.

Oh, excuse me,, i've been told by my local party official that "war Zone" is to be changed to "profitable bullet party"

~Bang

Archived