Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

38 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I’d love to hear your reasoning Vis. 

Mine pegs it at 37-38% because if you still support him despite what we’ve already seen, there really can’t be some uncrossed line still out there. 

Isn't his current support generally around 35% or less?  I think it's usually assumed that hardcore Trumpers are around 25% or so.  But there are maybe 10-25% of Republicans and others who will support him or break off support depending on his results or statements on certain issues.

1 hour ago, visionary said:

This is probably a Jewish take, but aren't you supposed to not take the Lord's name in vain? Bandying it about like Halloween candy isn't exactly being reverent.

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Mine pegs it at 37-38% because if you still support him despite what we’ve already seen, there really can’t be some uncrossed line still out there. 

I don't know given all the cheese burgers fries and coke the President scarfs down... I'd guess his true base is about 56 inches, but only his tailor knows for sure.

1 hour ago, visionary said:

Isn't his current support generally around 35% or less?  I think it's usually assumed that hardcore Trumpers are around 25% or so.  But there are maybe 10-25% of Republicans and others who will support him or break off support depending on his results or statements on certain issues.

RCP polling average is about 39%. 538 is about 38%. 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

what kinds of things do you think the 10-25% would withdraw support over?  

3 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

RCP polling average is about 39%. 538 is about 38%. 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

what kinds of things do you think the 10-25% would withdraw support over?  

They would have to die. Literally be dead. They will go to their graves and never open their minds to the possibility they made a mistake. 

Just now, @SkinsGoldPants said:

They would have to die. Literally be dead. They will go to their graves and never open their minds to the possibility they made a mistake. 

Is it a mistake to chose the better option?

:evil:

I admit they had better options (if that makes ya feel better)

14 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

The uncrossed line is a bad economy. I think if Trump wasnt a complete asshole he would be around 50% because so many people could care less about understanding the implications of policy decisions. Many just look at their bottom line and likeability.

Archived