Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

18 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Idiots, you're right up there with the coal miners. Steel fled the US decades ago when the workforce started gettin' uppity, especially when those workers wanted to climb the ladder.

Chickens comin' home to roost

The only people who knew whats up were the black people. "White working class economic anxiety." LOL

4 hours ago, visionary said:

For some reason, of all the thousands of lies Trump has told, the lie that he would never play golf as President irritates me as much as any.  Maybe it's because he told it so often at those stupid rallies of his.  "I won't have time for golf." " I'll hardly leave the White House working for you to MAGA."  Maybe it's because whenever Obama played golf, Cheeto Mussolini never failed to criticize him.  Maybe its because he knew for a certainty that he would play golf every chance he got yet told the lie anyway.  It's not that the lie has any real importance.  But that lie, as much as any Trump told, shows the utter, shameless disregard he has for the truth.

I think it pains me more that people know so little about how global industry works that they just voted for Trump based on some speeches with pretty much zero policy detail on how he planned to "bring those jobs back." then Trump actually lying about it in the first place.

Trump is awful, but at some point the personal responsibility crowd need to look in the damn mirror and take some responsibility about being duped by a reality TV con man. 

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

For some reason, of all the thousands of lies Trump has told, the lie that he would never play golf as President irritates me as much as any.  Maybe it's because he told it so often at those stupid rallies of his.  "I won't have time for golf." " I'll hardly leave the White House working for you to MAGA."  Maybe it's because whenever Obama played golf, Cheeto Mussolini never failed to criticize him.  Maybe its because he knew for a certainty that he would play golf every chance he got yet told the lie anyway.  It's not that the lie has any real importance.  But that lie, as much as any Trump told, shows the utter, shameless disregard he has for the truth.

If anything this is arguably the one thing that never surprised me.

This is your president...

23 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Trump is awful, but at some point the personal responsibility crowd need to look in the damn mirror and take some responsibility about being duped by a reality TV con man. 

Meh, they can order some bootstraps on Amazon Prime. Those who say some of these folks will never come around are right.  Progressives need to focus on motivating people with similar views to vote. Putting Chuck and Nancy out there to rally that side isn't going to work. 

48 minutes ago, twa said:

Would they be in a better position with Hillary?

Absolutely, they would. With Hillary as President many of the safety net provisions they now need would still be in place. The individual mandate would still be funded. Etc. Etc. Etc.

Archived