Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Increased infrastructure spending is very liberal new dealish of Trump.

The GOP must be cringing on that "promise".

And yes, I realize that it will never happen. Must give tax cuts to billionaires first. :rolleyes:

48 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Oh my god give him a sippy cup already!!

4 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I just love the fact that he has to use both hands cause they are so small lol

Wonders if the sippy cups would be too big too?

I don't think this is worth a new thread but thought it was worth mentioning. One of my friends on Facebook who is a hardcore Trump supporter and conspiracy nut just posted that apparently they think that ANTIFA put concrete on the tracks that made that train derail. How do you combat this type of stupid?

12 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I don't think this is worth a new thread but thought it was worth mentioning. One of my friends on Facebook who is a hardcore Trump supporter and conspiracy nut just posted that apparently they think that ANTIFA put concrete on the tracks that made that train derail. How do you combat this type of stupid?

Forced sterilization? 

13 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

You cannot fight that kind of stupid. 

THIS is what we are up against.

They have entire networks and media outlets designed to perpetuate the madness and to convince them that their insanity is perfectly normal.

Archived