Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

That "One of our lawyers is....A JEW!" thing reminds me of when the Colbert show had the segment with Don Yelton where he was being interviewed by Aasif Mandvi about the voter ID laws and whether they're racist or not and at one point Don goes "And one of my best friends....<big pause>.....is...BLACK!"

As an aside my favorite part of that entire interview was when Mandvi just looks at him and goes "You know we can hear you, right?"

The Trump "phenomenon" and the political instability/insecurity surrounding it has started to do a real number on "The Biz". Traffic, numbers, revenue, etc are wayyyy down across the board from 4th qtr 14/15/16.  Now this was completely predictable and we're not gonna go under anytime soon but I'm gonna have to let go of some pretty good people come January.  And I'm certainly not the only one.  It makes me very frustrated...It didn't have to be this way.  It shouldn't be this way.

No no no no Trump absolutely should NOT resign! Mueller needs to finish his work and this Administration needs to be cratered into the collective consciousness as a permanent reminder. Trump resigning would allow Pence to take over and allow the GOP on Hill  to pretend they did their proper oversight and accountability of the Executive, when in reality they were complicit.

No scapegoats. 

No easy-outs

Anything less than a smoldering wreckage is unacceptable. I can only hope that Trump’s ego prevents him from admitting defeat.

8 hours ago, twa said:

Back to nuance.

I voted against him in the primary and straight ticket to avoid checking his name.

I'm a registered independent that voted in the Rep primary and straight ticket R(for the second time in my life)...which makes me a Rep till at least the next election imo.

Perhaps if ya listened more and defined less ya would do better.

What is a joke is some of the liberals on this board voted for Trump. :rofl89:

You still voted him and we know you will vote for him in 2020.

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

No no no no Trump absolutely should NOT resign! Mueller needs to finish his work and this Administration needs to be cratered into the collective consciousness as a permanent reminder. Trump resigning would allow Pence to take over and allow the GOP on Hill  to pretend they did their proper oversight and accountability of the Executive, when in reality they were complicit.

No scapegoats. 

No easy-outs

Anything less than a smoldering wreckage is unacceptable. I can only hope that Trump’s ego prevents him from admitting defeat.

Trump will NEVER resign. He is absolutely unable to ever admit defeat no matter what. Even when he loses he says he wins. His airline was one of the biggest flops and money losers ever and after it went under he talked about what a great business venture it was. When it comes to winning and losing I think he is borderline psychotic to the point where he literally enters another reality.

If anything, people calling on him to resign will make him dig his heels in more and lash out even more and become even more volatile and unstable.

16 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Doesn't sound like you understand what is going on here.

He does.  He's just working really hard to try to push a narrative that he doesn't believe, himself.  

It's completely dishonest.  But you have to admire his work ethic.  

15 hours ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Doesn't sound like you understand what is going on here.

He laughs at your feeble ****. See?

On 12/12/2017 at 4:12 AM, twa said:

I do laugh at ya'lls feeble ****

And don't think for one second that twa's **** is feeble. twa's **** is firm. twa's **** is unbreakable... Literally. The man has never eaten a branflake or drank a glass of prune juice in his life. These scientists need to stop worrying about the impact humans are having on the climate and start studying how twa has managed to get as impacted as he has. Throw some grant money at it, Macron.

13 hours ago, twa said:

coulda swore someone told me grants were not enough to influence a scientist.

To switch jobs certainly... to bias their studied... hopefully not. Though there certainly are some such as all the ones who posit climate denier claims (without having even done any research)

The wife of Hockey Hall-of-Famer Luc Robitaille says that Donald Trump made unwanted aggressive advances on her in a Madison Square Garden elevator.

~~~

Stacia Robitaille ? @StaciaRR

I was once on a elevator alone with @realDonaldTrump (& a man w/him) at Madison Square Gardens. He was aggressive & told me I was coming home with him. I laughed, stating I was married to a Ranger. He guaranteed me my husband didn’t make as much money as him. #ThisIsOurPresident

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

Reality TV star Omarrosa has resigned from her job as White House "Office of Public Liaison."   Her tenure was noted mostly for people trying to figure out what exactly it was that she did in her job. 

She was the director of OOBOOTGO (Office of Being One Of The Good Ones)

Archived