Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

**** yeah!

There's an article out today that hit on EACH of these issues; WH is in disarrary, everyone is confused, Trump's light schedule, no work being done on any of the agenda priorities, Trump watching TV, Trump fuming about Russia coverage.

3 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

There's an article out today that hit on EACH of these issues; WH is in disarrary, everyone is confused, Trump's light schedule, no work being done on any of the agenda priorities, Trump watching TV, Trump fuming about Russia coverage.

Yeah, sure is a big change from his previous detail-oriented, policy-driven, work ethic.  

Look, the third of the country still wearing the red hats and bangin' their bibles is not going to be persuaded or convinced or educated about ANYTHING! At some point you just have to accept this as a fact and move on. They pile bigger and bigger rocks in front of their caves every day, they utterly refuse to even hear what is said or see what is evident, they are opting out of evolution.

Fine, good luck with that plan.

The third of the country undecided, uncommitted and largely uninterested needs to be moved, to be swayed, to be woken to the facts of what is going on. The "independents" that wave their lack of principle as a virtue, the millennials that want to reflexively dig in their heels, the "what else is on TV?" couch sitters that think they can avoid the whole mess and just wait it out until football season, these are the people that need and are actually capable of understanding that this **** has got to end.

And IMO that comes down to marketing and messaging, as much as that makes the bile rise in my throat. There exists the opening for a voice of pragmatism, of patriotism (not the big P flag wavers with a beer but the old fashioned real thing), of practical mature adults addressing the very real issues that confront us all. I just don't know that the current incarnation of the Democratic party is capable or even interested in being that voice.

3 minutes ago, Bang said:

The plumbing works.

TV comes on, and apparently the WI-Fi is OK.

So he's satisfied.

~Bang

Just don't ask them where the light switches are...............

Steve King never disappoints, does he?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/12/politics/steve-king-food-stamps-border-wall-cnntv/index.html

"Are you comfortable, congressman, with providing $1.6 billion of taxpayer money, not from Mexico, to build that wall?" CNN's Alisyn Camerota asked on "New Day."

"Absolutely, yes and more," he replied. "And I'd throw another $5 billion on the pile and I would find half a billion of that from right out of Planned Parenthood's budget. And the rest of it could come out of food stamps and the entitlements that are being spread out for people who haven't worked in three generations."

So is the new Team Trump strategy going to be pushing the "persecuted religious guy" angle?

Also, it really never ceases to amaze me how utterly incompetent the people in this WH are at...well, pretty much everything. They can't even get being crooks right. They are inept at governing, inept at lying, inept at keeping a story straight, inept at being crooked, inept at hiding their crookedness. If Kushner, Don Jr, and The Don weren't trust fund babies born with silver spoons in their mouths they would be those guys you see on youtube that try to break into a convenience store through the roof and get stuck in the rafters and then have to call the police to come help them.

As far as Sessions...if he were the head of the CDC he'd probably be pushing bloodletting, ingesting mercury, and prayer as medical guidelines.

9 hours ago, Bang said:

Fox and Pat Robertson,,  man, he REALLY only goes for the stupid, doesn't he?

~Bang

Robertson has been irrelevant for about a decade. He's a used up whore of the Christian political Right. Thankfully the Right has Huckabee and Franklin Graham who aren't bearly as used up as Robertson.

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

nah they think only minorities are on food stamps and welfare mooching off the white man and their tax dollars 

This. I'd actually have more respect for him if he just said n*****s and stopped playing stupid.

(Don't get me wrong, I'd still respect my smegma more but it'd be a step up from where I have him now.) 

Archived