Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Has anyone, anywhere made mention of the recruiting office that appears to have had a bomb thrown at it?  I know no one got hurt but figured it would still get mentioned.  Or the Marine plane that crashed and killed 16 people?  Have i just missed the talk about it?

7 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Has anyone, anywhere made mentiin of the recruiting ofdice that appears to have had a bomb thrown at it?  I know no one got hurt but figured it would still gwt mentioned.  Or the Marine plane that crashed and killed 16 people?  Have i just missed the talk about it?

First I've heard about either.

16 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Has anyone, anywhere made mentiin of the recruiting ofdice that appears to have had a bomb thrown at it?  I know no one got hurt but figured it would still gwt mentioned.  Or the Marine plane that crashed and killed 16 people?  Have i just missed the talk about it?

I saw the Marine plane crash yesterday evening and overnight on twitter quite a bit.  I had thought someone would mention it on here before now.

I haven't heard about the bomb tossing.  When was that?

(I also thought there might be more talk about the soldier arrested for ties to ISIS)

27 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Is this where we're supposed to feel bad for thinking the president of the United States and leader of the Republican Party--the governing party--is important? 

But more seriously,  I almost posted about the recruiting office attack last night. About how radical right-wing extremists may have struck again. And if I was being honest, it may be the first potential terror attack where they first group to immediately come to mind as suspects. 

2 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Hadn't heard about the recruiting center.

Waiting to see if I knew any of the crash victims,rather large number

Archived