Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

20 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Good, this show is comedy gold and deserves all the laughter it receives.

Who doesn't love a marching band????????? 

People around the world are watching you, fool...****in' smile if you can't do anything else.

He's twisted.:cheers:

Curses! Foiled by math again!

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The budget deficit for President Donald Trump's first two years in office will be nearly $250 billion higher than initially estimated due to a shortfall in tax collections and a mistake in projecting military healthcare costs, budget chief Mick Mulvaney reported on Friday.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-deficit-idUSKBN19Z2I3

Going back to the Shepard Smith rant yesterday, and the Chris Wallace "whatever" that was.

**** them. It wasn't a Cronkite moment because he stopped short of calling out his peers who are in deep to help push those lies. Hannity, Tucker, That Morning Show. You know it's a lie. Then ask why those people are so motivated to support the spreading of it?

Yeah Yeah. Never happen.

Fox is in a tight spot. They need to go hard on this side as much as possible knowing Sinclair is working on their own national network that would be more right-wing extremist than they are. At the same time, there is no organized message from the admin. Just that anything they don't like is a hoax. You can't expect to keep up with that.

I've been hearing for a few months now that the news department at Fox, the people that consider themselves journalists, really, really don't like the punditry class at the network; the Hannity's and the Carlson's and the Douchey's. That they all look like hacks as a result of them.

If that's true it would be nice if they bucked on air every now and then and it wasn't just whispered about. Seems like they want their cake and eat it too. And **** the rest of us. 

Rupert Murdoch can't die soon enough. 

And I'm going to post this here cause I don't know where else it should go.

I know a lot of you, like me, have family in the more rural areas in the country. And you know how frustrating it can get with them when politics comes up. That they vote against their best interests and the best interests of their community time after time. That they think they have more in common with Trump and his gold-plated toilet than with the Black family on their street. And it seems impossible for Democrats to make any headway in that community thanks to Fox and a lifetime of indoctrination.

So I read an article earlier about this group that's trying to change that. 

https://www.redneckrevolt.org

Their Twitter page

https://twitter.com/RedneckRevolt?s=09

It's a bit too anti-capitalism for me but it beats the hell out of the current situation. I can actually find common ground with them. And as a descendent of coal miners, I can really appreciate them trying to find the spirit of Blair Mountain again. 

Just something to look at and potentially share with the fam. You never know who it might connect with. 

One of my former bosses cared what his HS friends from 34 years ago thought, so he wouldn't vote for Hillary.  I looked right at him, and said, "WHAT THE ****? Are we better off because of your HS conscience?"  (And he knows I would never yell at him like that if I wasn't pissed and right.)

They're crazy, I tell ya.  Bat-**** crazy. 

I guess you didn't know I've lived in a blue area for decades?

Ron Paul was my only near republican representative and they redrew me out of it.

My neighbors sure don't determine my politics

18 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

That gave me an instant headache, not relief.  Thanks @Rdskns2000.:taz:

You can reverse what Pence does or block him by electing a Democratic congress.  It's just a fantasy because Pence won't get the chance. Trump isn't going anywhere.  Pence and the right of the GOP dreams of turning the U.S. into a Christian version of Iran; won't happen.

18 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

You can reverse what Pence does or block him by electing a Democratic congress.  It's just a fantasy because Pence won't get the chance. Trump isn't going anywhere.  Pence and the right of the GOP dreams of turning the U.S. into a Christian version of Iran; won't happen.

I told my mom that once, upon her questioning Obama's Christianity, if you will :ols:

I said that if you want to live where religion is the law and how we're governed, that's Iran, or Saudi Arabia.  Not here.  (And I threw in the caveat that she's living in the land of Jefferson for cryin' out loud...get it together on where you are.):angry:

I couldn't help myself.

3 hours ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

I pray for the day twa stops caring what his neighbors think and finally does the right thing as well. 

I live across the street from twa. He doesn't care what we think. At least, I don't think he does. I'll ask him tomorrow morning when he comes outside to pee.

Archived