Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

18 minutes ago, nonniey said:

As you know not a Trump fan, but that was a good speech he gave in Poland earlier in the week.

I'm sure the racist ethnocentric faction of his advisors thought so too, since it was their baby. 

There have been good moments for him, but attacking the media, the intelligence community, his predecessor, and non-western civilization and immigrants before a crowd of paid opportunists and racists doesn't seem like one to me.  

I was listening to a Trump supporter call into SiriusXM's Potus Channel's "Steele and Unger" yesterday.

The caller had no problem with what Trump's son did and said it was just part of normal business.

You try to get all the information on your adversary as you can in business and that's all Donny Jr

was doing.  She was disappointed they were still talking about this Russia stuff and instead wanted

the focus on Trump doing his job.

They said her that she was free to support Trump but they were trying to explain to her; that what me

be the norm for Trump's business dealings was against the law.  You don't have contact with a foreign

entity in a campaign.  I don't think she understood that.

Trump's real die hard supporters are behind him 100% and they aren't going to abandon him; no matter what.

While overall nationally they might be only 30 to 40%; they are the core base of the GOP. They ones most

likely to vote in any primary or midterm election. Any GOPers opposing Trump; will face their wrath by:

(1) Either voting them out in the primary or (2) staying home in the midterms, allowing the Dems to then win.

So, anyone expecting anything to happen with Trump from the GOP congress; are deluding themselves.

The good thing, they are more non-Trump supporters.  Thing is, you have to have to get them united and motivated

to come out in 2018 to vote the GOP out. The Dems already will have problems trying to get the Bernie Supporters/Hard Left

supporting candidate that aren't in line with their views.

We just got to hope that what hasn't happened this year continues for Don's entire presidency. That is, nothing happens.  Don

is unable to pass any significant agenda. He will still do damage but no major laws get passed.  If we get to a point where he gets

impeached; anyone really think he will be removed from office?  Takes 2/3 majority to remove and there's no way the Dems have that

many and as I said, the GOP congress will not turn against Trump.  Trump also, wouldn't go quietly; he would try to take down the

country with him and he would have plenty of his supporters willing to arm up and fight.

We are going to be stuck with this idiot for 4 years at least.  Trump quitting?  Not likely.  Unless, the living in the bubble tires him; Trump is here

until the bitter end- hopefully a crushing loss on election night in 2020.

But that's a GOOD thing!

You should want a knock down drag out death match fight over this ****, you should want all his diehard trogs la la laing the day away, ignoring reality and voting themselves into oblivion, you should want that orange chancre motivating people to do something, you should want the Rs caught in the headlights and scared to act, this is all absolutely topnotch grade A news!

You never stop an enemy when they are hurting themselves.

4 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Gonna sound dumb here but why is selling Israeli bonds a bad thing? I get not reporting them is wrong. But why wouldnt he report them? They arnt Russian and dont politicians do things like this all the time? 

Not sure, but he was supposedly put in charge of the Israel/Palestine situation for the admin. So he might have been worried about it being seen as conflict of interest maybe.

16 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Gonna sound dumb here but why is selling Israeli bonds a bad thing? I get not reporting them is wrong. But why wouldnt he report them? They arnt Russian and dont politicians do things like this all the time? 

It's like he had them, didn't disclose, and probably wouldn't have sold them except someone told him to. 

Ownership of foreign bonds and not disclosing same opens possibility of blackmail, plus I think it's illegal for federal officials to own foreign government bonds.

I'm actually glad that he finally disclosed and sold the bonds.

Which begs the question: if this were someone else holding TS clearances and they didn't disclose on the first submission, would they have their clearance pulled, especially if they had met with Russians and didn't disclose that either.

Archived