Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, Larry said:

It's mind boggling what is acceptable behavior from that office now for Republicans. 

But but but... Obama ordered a burger with DIJON MUSTARD AND NO KETCHUP! Clearly not a man of the people. 

Meanwhile, 45 gets his steak well done and slathered with ketchup like a true patriot.

18 minutes ago, TheDoyler23 said:

But but but... Obama ordered a burger with DIJON MUSTARD AND NO KETCHUP! Clearly not a man of the people. 

Meanwhile, 45 gets his steak well done and slathered with ketchup like a true patriot.

That tan suit Obama wore. That's when we knew he wasn't truly American First. 

3 hours ago, visionary said:

This is a true statement. Probably not the way he meant it though. His ignorant ass would never be president if it wasn't for the fake news distorting democracy in our country.

2 hours ago, Larry said:

It's mind boggling what is acceptable behavior from that office now for Republicans. 

Kid I mentor went over to a mutual friends house last night for dinner. This is a guy who you would generally consider to be extremely sharp. He's also a former Redskins player but that's another story.

Anyway, he used the analogy that we are all roaches and Trump is the kitchen light. Amazing mental gymnastics.

So what if Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, Roger Ailes, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Jr, John Christie, Alex Jones, Ted Cruz, and countless other mainstream or high-level Republican figures show themselves to be disgusting human beings on a daily basis? Let's not forget about the most main stream, highest level liberal of them all. The embodiment of the democratic party... That's right... KATHY GRIFFIN!!!

On 7/16/2017 at 8:56 AM, Momma There Goes That Man said:

It's mind boggling what is acceptable behavior from that office now 

This X 1,000.  That bar is set so low with this President and his supporters it is frightening.  The office used to stand for something.  Even if you disagreed with the President's policies every single one held the office with dignity. Until now. 

2 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

This X 1,000.  That bar is set so low with this President and his supporters it is frightening.  The office used to stand for something.  Even if you disagreed with the President's policies every single one held the office with dignity. Until now. 

I mean, I used to call Dubya "the village idiot", but I'd take him back in a heartbeat. 

And that's really sayin' somethin'.:wacko:

Archived