Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

On 7/7/2017 at 1:14 PM, LadySkinsFan said:

Your dad has already reached full benefit status. I took it early at 65, I'll be 66 this year and would have been eligible for full benefits if I had waited. Couldn't wait because I couldn't work because stroke. I'm losing out on about $150 a month.

Your dad may not know what to do with himself if he retires. Many people have a lot of problems when they retire because working is all they know to do. I hope you're successful in getting your dad to retire. Maybe sit down with him to figure out a retirement strategy that he can enjoy.

He's delaying till 70 so he can get all the bonus percentages.  Apparently you get 8% a year extra if you delay from 67-70, 32% per year total.

But again, he has no real need for this extra money, I can't fathom why it is so important to him.

2 minutes ago, Forehead said:

He's delaying till 70 so he can get all the bonus percentages.  Apparently you get 8% a year extra if you delay from 67-70, 32% per year total.

But again, he has no real need for this extra money, I can't fathom why it is so important to him.

I see. I had to retire, no choice basically. I didn't know about the bonus percentages.

Retirement is pretty good! 

7 minutes ago, visionary said:

I think it's a reference to the Supreme Court.

That too, although Kennedy sometimes votes conservative.

I was thinking more along the lines of Republicans getting a more commanding majority in the Senate. Warren's up for re-election in 2018.

2 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

That too, although Kennedy sometimes votes conservative.

I was thinking more along the lines of Republicans getting a more commanding majority in the Senate. Warren's up for re-election in 2018.

Kennedy's been on their **** list since Obergefell.

If they get Kennedy's seat, there is a very strong chance they can get Obergefell overturned or at least severely limit the rights of non-straights with regards to everything involved in marriage, minus marriage.  You see this with the Texas case regarding spousal benefits.

Nah, he himself isn't trying to get on the seat.  McConnell is too shrewd, he knows that'd be a waste.  McConnell is too old for it at 75.  He wants the seat for some young Scalia clone, someone 55 at the oldest who they can count on to be there for 20 years at a minimum.

They just want Kennedy gone because he periodically demonstrates principles, as opposed to voting how the GOP wants every time.

28 minutes ago, visionary said:

Did you all know that Stephen Miller is a virgin? 

So happy he's back in the news. If it's the last thing I do I'm going to get my "STEPHEN MILLER IS A VIRGIN" protest sign on TV.

Or do you all prefer "STEPHEN MILLER CAN'T ****"? No lie, my mom's idea. 

52 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Did you all know that Stephen Miller is a virgin? 

So happy he's back in the news. If it's the last thing I do I'm going to get my "STEPHEN MILLER IS A VIRGIN" protest sign on TV.

Or do you all prefer "STEPHEN MILLER CAN'T ****"? No lie, my mom's idea. 

What about "Stephen Miller has totally had sex." Maybe too much sarcasm for a sign but the eye is drawn to the word sex.

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

What about "Stephen Miller has totally had sex." Maybe too much sarcasm for a sign but the eye it's drawn to the word sex.

Not a bad idea. Maybe I can work the sarcasm through through the font. 

If people think I'm stupid and immature with this, guilty as charged. But hear me out.

1) as I've mentioned many times in the past I have a theory that much of the hateful political extremism in the world is a result of sexual frustrations and anxiety of one form or another on the part of the young men who make up the movements. Whether it's Boko Haram and their kidnapped girls, ISIS and their jihadi war brides and sex slaves, Imperial Japan and their comfort women or alt right **** stains and their red pill and gamer gate. I really think it's a major psychological factor. The discovery that Hitler had a deformed micro-penis and a single testicle really put it all together for me.

2) I read a little bio on Stephen Miller awhile back. He went to a very liberal and diverse high school in Southern California and for whatever reason (see #1) he has essentially been a spiteful little **** from the moment the crown of his already-balding head breached his mother's cervix. To this day classmates hate him. He was and remains despised by his entire school; by students and staff alike. (He almost started a riot during a class president debate when he **** talked the janitors.) There is absolutely no way he got laid in high school. There is no way he got laid in college. He remains unmarried. And unless he's paying for it, the odds are pretty good he isn't getting laid now. So I like to imagine it's s sore spot for his sorry ass. Which brings me to #3...

3) I'm a big believer in the power of mockery. That the way to react to angry, hateful, disgusting rhetoric, movements and people isn't to be scared. Don't give them that power. Do the opposite. Make fun of them and laugh at them. Mock them. Turn them into the absurd, diminish their power and put them on the defensive. **** with their heads. Embarrass them. Take away their will to share and spread their bull****. It's not the only way to defeat such movements but I firmly believe it's a powerful tool in the fight against them. 

4) I love talking **** anyway. 

(Sidenote, it's so freaking hard on ES when i can't see anyone, don't really know them and thus have to guess so much more on what makes them tick. It's a lot harder, my hit rate is much lower and it's just not as fun. Plus the mods already hate me. Jk. Cough.) 

STEPHEN MILLER ISN'T A VIRGIN

STEPHEN MILLER CAN'T ****

If you prefer one over the other or think you have s better idea, please let me know. One way or another I WILL be getting it onto TV at some point.

And forgive me. House sitting again. Last night here (6 days total) in these godforesaken woods with these goddamn midlife-crisis chickens and in a house without an internet connection (why a webpage developer would buy a house with no internet connection is one of the great mysterys of life). Ranting and raving and posting a bunch of stuff on here always seems to make the time go the fastest. 

Christian conservatives hated HRC for being involved in politics during Clintons Presidency.

At least HRC knew what she was doing considering her background in law and policy. But of course Ivanka, who has zero experience with law, government and foreign relations is OK. 

1 minute ago, No Excuses said:

Christian conservatives hated HRC for being involved in politics during Clintons Presidency.

At least HRC knew what she was doing considering her background in law and policy. But of course Ivanka, who has zero experience with law, government and foreign relations is OK. 

But you're forgetting...her degree in hotness is why she gets a seat at/under the table.;)

Archived