Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

3 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I've had a Joan Jett haircut since before Joan Jett. 

I hate my hair on my neck. It's time for another one.

Me too...once it starts getting near my shirt collar I freak out. 

Needless to say, I don't look anything like I did when I posted in the Show Yourselves thread.:ols: But my hair looked awesome in that pic...even after a Redskins loss...I love my hairdresser!

14 hours ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Watching the movie Thirteen Days. About the Cuban Missle Crisis. Let me just say: thank ****ing God it's 2017 and not 1962.

No kidding, I was thinking about that myself not very long ago. Can you imagine this doofus trying to navigate those waters with his "I need to win" thinking, combined with Steve Doocey and Faux pals in his ear all the while being a limp reed and following the advice of the last person who speaks?!

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

No kidding, I was thinking about that myself not very long ago. Can you imagine this doofus trying to navigate those waters with his "I need to win" thinking, combined with Steve Doocey and Faux pals in his ear all the while being a limp reed and following the advice of the last person who speaks?!

He would've been launching nukes by the end of the first week, at the latest; make the decision almost as soon as the Joint Chiefs and Acheson and Co put any type of pressure on him. There is no freaking way we come out of that without WW3. Be ****ting on a gold plated toilet in a mountain somewhere, tweeting away, while roaches are sifting through the ashes of the rest of us. 

1. I really ****ing hate how Trump and his people and supporters label everyone who criticizes them as the 'left'.  

(Note: doing so makes you look stupid and out of touch with reality.)

2. Why would anyone want this?

3.  Isn't Jr. supposed to be running Trump's businesses and not involved in the admin and politics?

Yeah, blaming the left ignores the numerous conservatives that have spoken up... but it's the narrative for a reason (their base).  Heck, some on this forum have talked about lefty echo chamber, whiny liberals etc... ignoring the centrists that are posting similar outrage.  

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Trump Jr is a really disgusting individual.

I just love that 20 years ago he was crying--literally--about daddy abandoning him and mommy for Marla Maples and now here he is shoveling said daddy's **** every second of the day. Truly a despicable clan. They have no shame. They value nothing greater than themselves.

1 hour ago, skinny21 said:

Yeah, blaming the left ignores the numerous conservatives that have spoken up... but it's the narrative for a reason (their base).  Heck, some on this forum have talked about lefty echo chamber, whiny liberals etc... ignoring the centrists that are posting similar outrage.  

When they talk leftys they're talking about centrists as well. Us and them is the extent of their world view. And lefty is just the blanket term that covers the them.

21 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Using "the left" fires up the Trump base.  The die hard Trumpers hate liberals more than anyone could possibly fathom.  It's an all consuming, vicious hatred, and it turns out their vote in droves.  

So are you saying they are "triggered"? :silly:

Archived