Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40534572

Awesome...I hate Trump!

I absolutely dispise him....he's pathetic, inept and a disaster.

If you still defend him then you are a fool, and I question your intelligence. And don't give me that BS about that you didn't have anyone else to vote for because you couldn't vote Clinton. That was 9 months ago, if you STILL support Trump then you are a fool or a GOP sycophant. There is absolutely ZERO reason to continue to support Trump. It's high time you on the Right start calling him out on his BS!   

2c450d23031aac06d1805ea8bcb352d1.jpg

9 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Well thank god that the VP isn't the head of NASA anymore. But ohh so classic of Republicans these days who believe that rules are for everyone else.

NOT ONLY THAT!

"HE DARED ME!"

"YOU BREAK IT, YOU BUY IT!"

This is childrens ****.  Seriously, not even "sophomoric" or "juvenile".  This is stuff kids learn in pre-K, that will probably be wiped out. 

My dad worked with the engineers of 39A and 39B on their development...ask hubby, right after he met my dad the first time, the next day we found it in the Air & Space Museum. 

I hope to heaven that they're quiet during this admin.  *Never thought in a million years that I would wish that.  Never.*

HAMBURG -- President Trump's daughter and adviser Ivanka Trump has an expansive portfolio in her father's administration. But on Saturday, she literally took his seat at the table at the G-20 Summit here.

The first daughter was spotted slipping into Trump's seat at a G-20 Summit working session on "Partnership with Africa, Migration and Health" putting her shoulder-to-shoulder with Britain's Prime Minister Theresa May and Russian President Vladimir Putin, who sat one seat down.

DENBGy0WsAAY893.jpg

Good job staying out of politics Invanka!

1 hour ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Watching the movie Thirteen Days. About the Cuban Missle Crisis. Let me just say: thank ****ing God it's 2017 and not 1962.

I think it's on my DVR, haven't watched it yet.  Thanks for the reminder...no Wimbledon tomorrow, so it's on the "to-do list". 

Just came home a little while ago from my hairdresser's, and as a staunch R, she hates cutting my hair like Rachel's, but she does it.  (And while looking around at pics of Rachel, we ran across her college grad pic...she was a long-haired blonde in pearls...I had to giggle...but she's my hero.)

Archived