Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

17 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

No women in the room. 

Or any people of color. Old white dudes (which I am), this is what leads this country, per the Grand?? Old!! Party. Easy to understand where so much ridiculous policy comes from these days. A woefully inadequate cross section of our country. Old, male, white. Boggles my mind how anyone of color, or any woman, could vote for this **** to continue.

Also, Nikki Haley is the female Lindsay Graham. When I move to SC soon, gonna work hard get those two out of any office of power.

9 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

there's so so many that truly should be made to pay down the road

If there arnt any consequences to this and major changes to how our government operates, we will see it again and in a better less stupid form. Whats upsetting is that by itself may end up being legitimately a 4 year job. And convincing the country of what actually happened in the end may turn out to be impossible. AND doing that while recovering from this pandemic? 

I honestly dont see how its possible.  

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

If there arnt any consequences to this and major changes to how our government operates, we will see it again and in a better less stupid form.

What have you seen that makes you think the next evolution will be less stupid?  

6 minutes ago, Larry said:

Mitch McConnell

You know when the thread first started, I thought the bunker thing was just a metaphor...

46 minutes ago, Larry said:

38 minutes ago, gbear said:

Mitch McConnell

This was my answer. He’s as intelligent as he is greedy and twice as evil. There is going to be another him eventually. And with the rules we are playing with now he will be unstoppable if given the power. 

14 minutes ago, Llevron said:

This was my answer. He’s as intelligent as he is greedy and twice as evil. There is going to be another him eventually. And with the rules we are playing with now he will be unstoppable if given the power. 

You just described Stephen Miller. ****in yikes. 

1 minute ago, The Evil Genius said:

So what is the Obamagate crime? 

It's wearing the tan suit right?

No clue. Googled it earlier. Typed in Obama n it immediatley suggested "Obama gates". 🤦‍♂️

I'm thinking Barry's doing a backyard renovation. Nice privacy fence prolly.

15 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

So what is the Obamagate crime? 

It's wearing the tan suit right?

You know what the crime is.

12 minutes ago, clietas said:

No clue. Googled it earlier. Typed in Obama n it immediatley suggested "Obama gates". 🤦‍♂️

I'm thinking Barry's doing a backyard renovation. Nice privacy fence prolly.

You know what it is. You just won’t write about it. 

Archived