Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Bloomberg Businessweek: If the President Tests Positive for the Virus, What Happens? 

>>>The news last week that President Trump’s valet and Vice President Pence’s press secretary had both contracted the coronavirus sent a scare through the White House. While officials said both leaders subsequently tested negative, the episode raised a worrisome possibility: What happens if Trump or Pence is stricken—or, worse, if both became ill at the same time?.....<<

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Bloomberg Businessweek: If the President Tests Positive for the Virus, What Happens? 

>>>The news last week that President Trump’s valet and Vice President Pence’s press secretary had both contracted the coronavirus sent a scare through the White House. While officials said both leaders subsequently tested negative, the episode raised a worrisome possibility: What happens if Trump or Pence is stricken—or, worse, if both became ill at the same time?.....<<

President Pelosi

It's [probably] tongue in cheek, but this is a hell of a sentence from that article.

Even if Trump became too ill for vigorous tweeting, there’s a process that past presidents have employed to temporarily relinquish power. 

What strange times we live in. 

3 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

If Trump goes on a ventilator and Pence goes on a ventilator, we will see President Pelosi.

Or Jared Kushner will suddenly proclaim that he's next in line. That seems to be within the realm of his understanding of the Constitution thus far. 

3 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

If Trump goes on a ventilator and Pence goes on a ventilator, we will see President Pelosi.

If Skippy can't magically confirm a VP, in between the two events.  And if the R's don;t simply lie about it.  And when pigs fly.  

Just drop it.  It's a bad look.  

13 hours ago, Larry said:

If Skippy can't magically confirm a VP, in between the two events.  And if the R's don;t simply lie about it.  And when pigs fly.  

Just drop it.  It's a bad look.  

It would be a third-world level cluster with GOP officials madly claiming power. 

41 minutes ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

Please proceed....

:ols:

"Please proceed to figure out a way to make my predecessor, whom I hate and whose former VP is currently running against me, make me and my entire party look like a bunch of buffoons and raving lunatics, and in the process show what competence in government during a national crisis might actually look like whilst simultaneously making himself and my running mate even more popular."

Genius. 

It's no surprise that Trump is trying to smear Obama, he knows as well as anyone that Obama is going to be one of the most effective surrogates ever in a presidential contest because (1) Obama is a tremendous contrast to Trump and (2) Obama is amazing on the campaign trail.  The only surprise to me is that it took Trump/Fox News so long to roll out some made-up "scandal" and try to hype it by calling it "Obamagate."

17 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Why the hell is it ok for him to keep using taxpayer dollars to hold campaign rallies? 

You wanna prosecute him for talking about himself on company time?  

Far as I'm aware, the line between campaigning and official business almost ceased to exist, decades ago.  Yeah, I have no doubt Trump goes further than his predecessors.  But I'd also bet that it's a matter of degree, and relatively subtle.  

I got lots of problems with him.  But this isn't one of them.   

Archived