Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Trump’s business partner in Indonesia exhumed graves in West Java to build resort

CILETUH HILIR, Indonesia — In the valley between two volcanoes, the soldiers fanned out around the cemetery as men with shovels moved in to dig up the dead.

Village leader Djaja Mulyana had catalogued many grievances about the construction site that hemmed in his community. He’d filled binders documenting what he considered the deception, broken promises and lost livelihoods from the builders threatening to displace residents.

But nothing like this: In January 2019, gravediggers came to unearth corpses where his Muslim ancestors had rested since the 19th century, said Mulyana and two others who witnessed the excavations. The remains were being moved to make room for a mega-resort that will include a Trump-branded hotel and golf course.

At least one person had agreed to the exhumations, but other families had not given consent. One woman, Iyum, said the remains of her two daughters had been disinterred without her permission.

“Who did they think my children were — dogs?” she said in an interview with The Washington Post.

MNC Land — the subsidiary building the project, including the Trump resorts — says some residents of Ciletuh Hilir had accepted the company’s proposal to relocate their relatives’ remains “to a new cemetery location that we provide, which is more appropriate.” The company also accused those who refused of exaggerating their concerns as a negotiating tactic to extract higher prices to sell their homes and unearth their ancestors.

“MNC is even willing to bear the entire grave removal costs,” the company said.

The village and its cemetery is located on land slated to become the resort’s theme park. Trump’s business has sought to distance itself from the faraway feud.

Click on the link for the full article

40 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Middle Age Riot @middleageriot Donald Trump was never going to get along with anyone called "Dr. Bright."'

...maybe just a silly observation, but he's not only "called" Dr. Bright, he's "named" Dr. Bright. 

(...because the village idiot thinks "trump" means something...but really only in Spades and Canasta.)

His name is only linked to great games, unfortunately I wouldn't bet on it paying off now or in the future. 

31 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

...maybe just a silly observation, but he's not only "called" Dr. Bright, he's "named" Dr. Bright. 

(...because the village idiot thinks "trump" means something...but really only in Spades and Canasta.)

His name is only linked to great games, unfortunately I wouldn't bet on it paying off now or in the future. 

And bridge. Trump means something in bridge.

2 minutes ago, daveakl said:

And bridge. Trump means something in bridge.

Well, also in England:  

In British slang, however, “to trump” (intransitive verb) also means to expel gas through the anus — e.g. Trumped from eating too much baked beans — often in a highly audible way (as in with trailing sound).

Actually, I've been wondering.  Is Trump actually his real name?  I mean, it sounds like something he would make up.  (Except probably too literate.)  

But I also feel like, if it wasn't his real name, I would have heard that by now.  Thousands of times.  

1 hour ago, Larry said:

Actually, I've been wondering.  Is Trump actually his real name?  I mean, it sounds like something he would make up.  (Except probably too literate.)  

But I also feel like, if it wasn't his real name, I would have heard that by now.  Thousands of times.  

His name was always Trump. But his family surname wasn’t changed from Drumpf to Trump at some point. 

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/donald-drumpf/

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

I love that he’s going to try and spin that into a positive lmao. What a dork

When all you have is a hammer, the world is a nail. 

When you're a Republican, your responses to everything are either:

1). Lie your ass off. 
2). Tax cuts for the rich. (And lie your ass off.)

500 pages of emails between DOJ  office of public affairs & reporters/producers from Fox News, Breitbart, Daily Caller 

Isn't it the Office of Public Affairs job to interact with the press?  

Archived