Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

16 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I would much rather see President Joe Biden do it anyway for real

It should be that way anyway.  If Biden becomes President; he will owe it to Obama.  There's no way Biden would be the 2020 nominee; if he hadn't been Obama's Veep. Man, only if Obama picked someone else for veep.  2020 could've been his veep reelection campaign.

Oh well.

As for Trump, once he leaves the white house; he will never set foot in it again unless voters vote him back in.   There will be no ceremony for Trump's portrait.  Trump will be completely forgotten.  Any future presidential gatherings will not include Trump.  When he dies, other than Trump TV and Fox; there will be minimal coverage of his death & funeral.

8 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

As for Trump, once he leaves the white house; he will never set foot in it again unless voters vote him back in.   There will be no ceremony for Trump's portrait.  Trump will be completely forgotten.  Any future presidential gatherings will not include Trump.  When he dies, other than Trump TV and Fox; there will be minimal coverage of his death & funeral.

I hope you're wrong.  

I want him to be afforded all of the traditional things done for former Presidents.  Even though he will spit on all of them.  (It's what he does.)  

Invite him to the traditional events.  (And pray that he turns them down and sulks.)  

By doing so, you're honoring the office.  Even though the person didn't.  

1 minute ago, Larry said:

I hope you're wrong.  

I want him to be afforded all of the traditional things done for former Presidents.  Even though he will spit on all of them.  (It's what he does.)  

Invite him to the traditional events.  (And pray that he turns them down and sulks.)  

No, he doesn't deserve that honor.

Carter will probably die soon, he's 95. So, that's probably the next big presidential gathering other than Biden's potential inauguration. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

That will go down as the most iconic (what is the opposite of iconic?) image of his disastrous presidency. Like Nixon and the double peace sign

Sometime as we get closer to the election, I am definitely going to start a thread to the effect of "What is your favorite Trump mini-scandal and why?"  Mini-scandal in the sense that it wasn't hugely important (so, not Ukraine or Mueller or any of the major scandals) but would still have been a huge deal for any other POTUS.  It may be better to phrase it as what mini-scandal is the most iconic/infamous.  

Mocking a disabled guy is high on the list, but right now mine is probably the injecting bleach one.  There are like 500 to choose from. 

1 minute ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Sometime as we get closer to the election, I am definitely going to start a thread to the effect of "What is your favorite Trump mini-scandal and why?"  Mini-scandal in the sense that it wasn't hugely important (so, not Ukraine or Mueller or any of the major scandals) but would still have been a huge deal for any other POTUS.  It may be better to phrase it as what mini-scandal is the most iconic/infamous.  

Mocking a disabled guy is high on the list, but right now mine is probably the injecting bleach one.  There are like 500 to choose from. 

+1 for Toad dick

26 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

It's Sharpiegate for me.  It was over a minor mistake he could have easily corrected with a tweet but he had to double down.  The memes it created were fantastic. Then you had Wilbur Ross threatening the NOAA over correcting him.  

46 minutes ago, drowland said:

It's Sharpiegate for me.  It was over a minor mistake he could have easily corrected with a tweet but he had to double down.  The memes it created were fantastic. Then you had Wilbur Ross threatening the NOAA over correcting him.  

69608693_3023488407744193_64969367273183

3 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Please do this.  There are so many, large and small, that it's tough to keep them all in mind.  Creating a single place to look back in horror at the magnitude of his absolute suckitude would be a great public service.

If i were an intel analyst & I was looking at a country where a president, facing poor electoral prospects, has purged his gov, positioned his men in key positions to control Justice, IC & the military, on top of urging armed militia to rebel, I’d say he’s preparing is power grab

Yes, but this is Donald Trump, master long-range planner.  

21qcjz.jpg

11 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:
hmm...

Awesome! Let's identify them! Now you know who to replace.

And if I was Biden.... I'd make a public declaration to all of Trump's appointees. Don't get too comfortable.... you're out in January. Each and every last one of you.

Cause? Loyalty to Trump/party... not to country (Americans). You're a traitor.

5 hours ago, Larry said:

I hope you're wrong.  

Since early in his presidency when his supporters wanted to make a bet about him beating the Russia rap and winning in 2020 I had a condition where if he didn't show up to the inauguration I win, if he does and leaves it's a draw, if he does and stays they win. Point is I think it would be extremely tough for Trump to show up for a Biden Inauguration even. I think the odds are line 80/20 against. How can he come to any official event after that? I don't see him living to 90.

Add: Though he would certainly show up for a Trump Jr inauguration, how's that for a dystopian nightmare?

Archived