Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

59 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Steve Schmidt just on Chris Hayes giving Trump hell. Steve is very succinct about why he despises Trump and what Trump and Republicans are doing to our country.

Must see TV.

I was watching. Savage. 👏👊

9 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

If any of you libs try to steal my potatoes. I got something for your ass. 🔫🔫

☹️ i think we all know how this ends...

First they came for the tobacco, and I did not speak out—
     Because I was not a tobacco farmer.

Then they came for the peanuts, and I did not speak out—
     Because I was not a peanut farmer.

Then they came for the cotton, and I did not speak out—
     Because I was not a cotton farmer.

Then they came for my potatoes—and there was no one left to shoot them for me with a modded out tacti-cool AR-15 with a 100 round drum magazine.

2 hours ago, Chachie said:

Anybody else watch this? I just saw it yesterday. Wow...

Didnt even know about it but thank you ima watch this **** tonight. If any of the rest of you want to watch it I can work out a temp password for my HBO go and get you access for a few days. 

2 hours ago, Chachie said:

Anybody else watch this? I just saw it yesterday. Wow...

Jesus Christ. Read the comments on that youtube video. Basically a bunch of Trumpers screaming "NUH UH! UR FAKE NEWS!!1!!1" and claiming that Pizzagate was actually legit and there is a bunch of "information" that the "mainstream media" are withholding and only InfoWars has access to. Because...reasons...because...um....THEY'RE COMPROMISED! SOROS IS PAYING THEM OFF! THEY IN ON THE SATANIC PEDOPHILE RING! THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT!.......reasons....stuff..."

None of this will even make a dent in them. They're more or less like many North Korean residents now in how deeply brainwashed they are. Reality is not just a lie, it's evil and out to get you. 

35 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Didnt even know about it but thank you ima watch this **** tonight. If any of the rest of you want to watch it I can work out a temp password for my HBO go and get you access for a few days. 

28 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Jesus Christ. Read the comments on that youtube video. Basically a bunch of Trumpers screaming "NUH UH! UR FAKE NEWS!!1!!1" and claiming that Pizzagate was actually legit and there is a bunch of "information" that the "mainstream media" are withholding and only InfoWars has access to. Because...reasons...because...um....THEY'RE COMPROMISED! SOROS IS PAYING THEM OFF! THEY IN ON THE SATANIC PEDOPHILE RING! THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT!.......reasons....stuff..."

None of this will even make a dent in them. They're more or less like many North Korean residents now in how deeply brainwashed they are. Reality is not just a lie, it's evil and out to get you. 

The doc extensively covers the aftermath of Seth Rich's family, what they went through regarding how the right wing media tried to implicate him as a DNC leaker and not only covers Pizzagate (owner, employees, etc.) but shows the police video of the fruitcake getting arrested after going in with a rifle. It's an amazing film. 

lol I still can't get over the protecting potatoes thing. This column is great...

I am a simple potato guardian who needs my Second Amendment rights

“We’re going after Virginia with your crazy governor. … They want to take your Second Amendment away. You know that right? You’ll have nobody guarding your potatoes.”
— President Trump, to farmers assembled at the White House

I am a potato guardian. This is the only life I have known. Here is my tale, one no doubt familiar to you, just as the concept of a person who guards potatoes in Virginia is familiar.

Day 1
It is a cold February day, and the new crop of potatoes is just in the ground, an average of six weeks before the last frost. I am in Virginia, the well-known home of potato farming. To guard the potato is a sacred duty, which I have studied since my days at Au Groton, a boarding school for people who aspire one day to protect potatoes. I have my weapon, and I have my training. I settle at the edge of the field with my carbine on my knees and prepare for a long spring.

39 minutes ago, killerbee99 said:

God in heaven.. Please let this nightmare end...... The whole government will need an enema of all the Trump scumbags installed.. Might take a year plus

I'm guessing Biden will have a person ready for pretty much every single critical job that's been given to a Trump flunky. There will probably be an immediate purge, and then they'll have to let it all air out for a couple weeks to get the stench out. 

Archived