Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

On 5/23/2020 at 4:46 PM, China said:

Some info on that disease:

FTD is now understood to be just one of several possible variations and is more precisely called behavioral variant frontotemporal dementia, or bvFTD.

As neurons die in the frontal and temporal regions, these lobes atrophy, or shrink. Gradually, this damage causes difficulties in thinking and behaviors normally controlled by these parts of the brain. Many possible symptoms can result, including unusual behaviors, emotional problems, trouble communicating, difficulty with work, or difficulty with walking.

Behavioral variant FTD (bvFTD) is the form of frontotemporal disorders (FTD) characterized by early and progressive changes in personality, emotional blunting, and/or loss of empathy. Patients experience difficulty in modulating behavior, and this often results in socially inappropriate responses or activities. Impairment of language may also occur after behavioral changes have become notable.

Link

And then this yesterday:

>>>Behavioral variant FTD (bvFTD) is the form of frontotemporal disorders (FTD) characterized by early and progressive changes in personality, emotional blunting, and/or loss of empathy. Patients experience difficulty in modulating behavior, and this often results in socially inappropriate responses or activities. <<<

One thing. Some of those behaviors, Trump has long exhibited. 

He really is a human piece of ****.

On weekend dedicated to war dead, Trump tweets insults, promotes baseless claims and plays golf

As the death toll in the coronavirus pandemic neared 100,000 Americans this Memorial Day weekend, President Trump derided and insulted perceived enemies and promoted a baseless conspiracy theory, in between rounds of golf.

In a flurry of tweets and retweets Saturday and Sunday, Trump mocked former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams’s weight, ridiculed the looks of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and called former Democratic presidential rival Hillary Clinton a “skank.”

He revived long-debunked speculation that a television host with whom Trump has feuded may have killed a woman and asserted without evidence that mail-in voting routinely produces ballot stuffing.

He made little mention of the sacrifice Americans honor on Memorial Day or the grim toll of the virus.

In fact, Trump’s barrage of social media attacks stood in sharp contrast to a sober reality on a weekend for mourning military dead — the number of Americans whose lives have been claimed by the novel coronavirus has eclipsed the combined total of U.S. deaths from wars in Vietnam, the Persian Gulf, Iraq and Afghanistan.

Click on the link for the full article

2 minutes ago, Larry said:

How many death threats you suppose he's getting, from brave patriots for Trump?  

More than he can count im sure. Its a heavy decision to have to choose between defending the memory of your dead wife or fight an entire political party. But I guess thats the point - you dont want to cross us because we will hurt you. 

That anguished letter hits any person capable of empathy right in the gut. I hope reporters ask Trump to respond to it, even if the only benefit of the questioning is to demonstrate once again the sociopath that he is.

37 minutes ago, Larry said:

How many death threats you suppose he's getting, from brave patriots for Trump?  

32 minutes ago, Llevron said:

More than he can count im sure. Its a heavy decision to have to choose between defending the memory of your dead wife or fight an entire political party. But I guess thats the point - you dont want to cross us because we will hurt you. 

Now - How many of those social media death threats do you figure come from bots, trying to make the country more angry and divided?  

Obviously not all of them.  The MAGAts who killed that security guard for enforcing the mask policy obviously weren't Internet sock puppets.  

But it does occur to me that if I were assigned the mission of making America as partisan and dysfunctional as possible, then yeah, I'd have an army of bots telling right wingers that the disease is media fake news.  But I might also have some bots going to places like, say, Tailgate, and have them pretend to be a Corboys fan and say things like "shutting down hair salons does more harm than the disease", and that savinbg lives isn't a good enough reason to make people wear masks".  To make sure that the folks on ES think all Republican voters actually are that evil.  To get the suckers in Tailgate to start calling for physical harm to Team Red.  

2 minutes ago, Larry said:

Now - How many of those social media death threats do you figure come from bots, trying to make the country more angry and divided?  

Obviously not all of them.  The MAGAts who killed that security guard for enforcing the mask policy obviously weren't Internet sock puppets.  

But it does occur to me that if I were assigned the mission of making America as partisan and dysfunctional as possible, then yeah, I'd have an army of bots telling right wingers that the disease is media fake news.  But I might also have some bots going to places like, say, Tailgate, and have them pretend to be a Corboys fan and say things like "shutting down hair salons does more harm than the disease", and that savinbg lives isn't a good enough reason to make people wear masks".  To make sure that the folks on ES think all Republican voters actually are that evil.  To get the suckers in Tailgate to start calling for physical harm to Team Red.  

Oh im already hip to @CousinsCowgirl84 game! I knew she was a bot from the moment she showed up. 

But seriously thats a good point. Especially when you consider there are already services out there you can just pay for to have people parrot your views. It makes too much sense for political power to use that same idea to further their won goals. The Russia investigation pretty much said as much is happening. Without some kind of regulation, its almost negligent to ignore that possibility is everywhere on the internet. I dont know if you have ever read the live comments on any of Donald Trumps political speeches but thy are literally full of bots. It has to be something like 80% of the comments. And it doesnt take long to find someone re-tweeting his thoughts with 17 followers that tweets every day but only about politics for the last year and  half. 

I dont know what we can do to defend against it right now other than know its happening. Our government doesn't seem to have any interest in it. And those that understand it use it for evil it seems. ****s crazy man. But I get your point. Its a good one. 

Archived