Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

And it doesnt take long to find someone re-tweeting his thoughts with 17 followers that tweets every day but only about politics for the last year and  half. 

Just pointing out that I've probably posted about politics and virtually nothing else, for a lot longer than that.  

(Now, let the Redskins become a real football team again, and I guarantee my posting ratio will change.  But right now, I bet there's a lot of bots who have more "outside politics" posting than I do.)  

just one challenge to your underlying premise, larry, is the proposition that team red hasn't done enough genuinely factual to warrant the level of animosity--including extermination as a demographic with any real governing influence---that it's getting

it doesn't matter that there are of course bots are making the gop look as bad as they can

the innumerable  living breathing examples of why many opponents of this **** circus think they should be regarded so harshly are clearly visible and audible seem quite prolific and severe enough to merit such intensely negative reactions, particularly the thousands of elected leaders at all levels among them from the city council to congress and the oval room, from alabama to dc

i think the only thing that can change the level of harshness many direct at the gop now  is more and more gopers openly joining the anti-trump efforts with vigor while still wanting to keep the brand name but rework it ala crystal, will etc.

Just now, Jumbo said:

just one challenge to your underlying premise, larry, is the proposition that team red hasn't done enough genuinely factual to warrant the level of animosity--including extermination as a demographic with any real governing influence---that it's getting

Oh, absolutely.  

I consider Team Red to be agents of Satan because of what they legislate.  

Just saying we should judge them by the actions of real people, not by a social media footprint.  

Just now, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I’m already on the not trump train @Llevron I’m just not as far on the fear train as some people on the board.

I know I was just teasing 😬

Larry Said Cowboys and it lead my mind straight to you thats all lol

14 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

It's probably some buzzword he heard that he likes. Until he finds another one. Electioneering buzzword.

Guess those "Keep America Great" hats won't be handy anymore. As a side note, "Transition to Greatness" doesn't have the secret sauce that is hat worthy. 

How the **** is that stifling free speech?  Isn’t he trying to stifle theirs?  This **** is so ****ing stupid!!!  I have migraines and this isn’t helping!!!!

Edit:  I’d like to see Twitter have some balls and just respond to him with “Bring it”.

Archived