Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, killerbee99 said:

God in heaven.. Please let this nightmare end...... The whole government will need an enema of all the Trump scumbags installed.. Might take a year plus

Pointing out once again - This is not a problem of Trump alone, or his appointees.  For example, the Senate R's just unanimously voted to politicize our entire national security apparatus.  

It's been pretty clear for a while now that Swamp to Trump means government employees, bureaucracy, and regulations, not corruption.  Trump has actually been pretty consistent on that despite everyone else's interpretations.  He did used to mention lobbying though and complains about other people being crooked, but generally when he says 'drain the swamp' he means 'eliminate government jobs and regulations.'  

35 minutes ago, visionary said:

It's been pretty clear for a while now that Swamp to Trump means government employees, bureaucracy, and regulations, not corruption.  Trump has actually been pretty consistent on that despite everyone else's interpretations.  He did used to mention lobbying though and complains about other people being crooked, but generally when he says 'drain the swamp' he means 'eliminate government jobs and regulations.'  

I agree in general, but I also think it's way more malleable than that. From what I can tell "Swamp" to Trump is the same as "fake news" or "RINO' or "Never Trumper"...basically it's anyone who says anything negative about him, no matter who it is. I don't think any of those words or phrases actually have any specific ideological meaning to Trump...they're just things he throws around at people who he doesn't like for one reason or another,and he knows they rile up his base.

3 hours ago, visionary said:

I don't disagree but the swamp has also come to mean anyone that doesn't do exactly what Trump wants or doesn't kiss Trump's ass or doesn't protect Trump's business interests or whomever Fox News tells Trump is the swamp. 

Kayleigh McEnany announced today that Trump was donating part of his presidential salary to HHS. She displayed one of his checks during the announcement.

She also displayed Trump's private bank account and routing numbers

. . . if she was being honest.  

Archived