Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

42 minutes ago, visionary said:

Some info on that disease:

FTD is now understood to be just one of several possible variations and is more precisely called behavioral variant frontotemporal dementia, or bvFTD.

As neurons die in the frontal and temporal regions, these lobes atrophy, or shrink. Gradually, this damage causes difficulties in thinking and behaviors normally controlled by these parts of the brain. Many possible symptoms can result, including unusual behaviors, emotional problems, trouble communicating, difficulty with work, or difficulty with walking.

Behavioral variant FTD (bvFTD) is the form of frontotemporal disorders (FTD) characterized by early and progressive changes in personality, emotional blunting, and/or loss of empathy. Patients experience difficulty in modulating behavior, and this often results in socially inappropriate responses or activities. Impairment of language may also occur after behavioral changes have become notable.

Link

While I figure that anything Trump does is probably bad for the country, the guy kinda loses me with a completely unsupported claim that there is no reason to test any nuclear weapon at all.  And then completely loses me with "enough to destroy the world 20x over".  

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I want him to take the first snap behind the Redskins O line. I don’t actually care whose o line I just want it to be porous and for the defense to take it seriously. 

I’m looking for Trump to ride the RosenCopter.  Soon.

Archived