Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

14 hours ago, tshile said:

If the dems don’t have a plan for 2020 trump will win re-election because majority of his voters can still be convinced to vote for him again. And I don’t think it would take much convincing. 

yes.. because they are steaming sacks of ****.     

^^^ So he's a False Valor liar, stealing glory from the first responders digging through the rubble.  "I was there, and watched, and I helped a little bit."  And "You didn't know what was going to come down on all of us."

Not to mention bragging - falsely - about having the tallest building in NYC even as the fires from the WTC continued to burn.

He is just a despicable human being.

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

They literally changed their tune the moment Trump was sworn in...as did EVERY Trump supporter and continued Republican holdout on this board.

This is nothing new.

When Bush was President the U3 measure was the standard, as it pretty much always had been.

Then suddenly Obama was President and the U3 wasn't a good measure anymore, rather they argued you had to use the U5 or U6 to get "true" unemployment.  This only intensified as the recovery continued, to try and make the recovery look worse than it was.

Then Trump is President and not only did the recovery only start Jan 20, 2017 at 12:01pm, but the U3 was back to being the key standard.

It's just like the debt.  It's amazing anyone in this country still falls for the con, and yet, here we are.

Now, I don't want to say this was malicious, but I think it's worth following as to whether Trump adds VA to this state list.  If he doesn't, you know why.

It's a pretty easy fix.  "Oh ****, my bad, I kept seeing the Carolinas, forgot VA, my B" *issues declaration and authorization*.

So no excuse.

What a colossal schmuck. As the dust and debris was still in the air, people were still dying and there's Donald lying about having the tallest building.

And now today, 17 years later he visits the site of the crash in Pennsylvania and he's pumping his arms like he's about to watch the Super Bowl.

But his supporters see nothing here. It's like the blinders they have chosen to wear keep them voluntarily stupid.

In the weeks, after the Sept. 11 attacks, Trump, on Howard Stern’s radio show, allowed that he had donated $10,000 to the Twin Towers charity fund. In October 2016, ABC reported that he had not donated the promised money.

“My office has reviewed the donations made in the nearly 12 months following the attacks – and we didn’t find evidence that he contributed a single cent to the victims, our first responders, and to our city through the Twin Towers Fund,” New York City Comptroller Scott Stringer, a Democrat, said in a statement to ABC News today. “In the wake of 9/11, New Yorkers came together, healed, and rebuilt. If Donald Trump claimed to donate and didn’t, if he claimed to support New Yorkers in a time of crisis and refused, then that would be just plain wrong.”

https://theconcourse.deadspin.com/donald-trump-will-never-forget-to-say-dumb-****-about-1828967193

59 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

But his supporters see nothing here. It's like the blinders they have chosen to wear keep them voluntarily stupid.

They see the greatest leader the world has ever known 

The enemy is anyone there from any type of news outlet,radio, TV,newspapers 

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Saw an expression recently.  

When you're wearing rose colored glasses, red flags just look like flags.  

Archived