Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, visionary said:

Listening to Fear today on audible.  A lot of interesting inside campaign stuff and perspectives so far, but it makes me mad about the election again thinking that these evil ****s won despite everything that happened.

Please say the narrator is The Mooch. 

Am i too late to post this gem?

It’s tremendously big and tremendously wet

Thats the analysis i expect from bring your kid to work day at a local news station doing the weather.

3 hours ago, Larry said:

Improved that for you.  :) 

Heck, "It's big and wet" was probably the totality of what they taught him about it.  

Gonna grab that Hurricane by the p***sy , its gonna be great.

Yeah, I remember that.  

Just listened to the section where Trump suggested printing money and Gary Cohn says he wants to raise rates to which Trump says he’s not going to choose him to run the fed.  Trump also (a few minutes later) mentioned that we can just borrow money and once again had to be talked out of printing money.

6 hours ago, spjunkies said:

I hope he dosen't tremendously screw up the response to this storm like he did last year. 

Of course he is.

When he visits the damaged areas after the storm, he will be there throwing paper towels or some other useless items at the survivors.

He will make sure his voters get immediate help and financial aid.

For his non-supporters and minorities- especially blacks and Hispanics; they will drag their feet. It wouldn't shock me to see ICE arrest any Hispanic looking for aid. 

6 hours ago, spjunkies said:

I hope he dosen't tremendously screw up the response to this storm like he did last year. 

Of course he is.

When he visits the damaged areas after the storm, he will be there throwing paper towels or some other useless items at the survivors.

He will make sure his voters get immediate help and financial aid.

For his non-supporters and minorities- especially blacks and Hispanics; they will drag their feet. It wouldn't shock me to see ICE arrest any Hispanic looking for aid. 

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

So i was up on Connecticut Ave NW and snapped this gem.  Probably in town to help figure out who wrote the Op-Ed.  Only the best people.

IMG_20180911_184026_128.jpg

Pretty sure that belongs to this guy (Claude Taylor): https://twitter.com/TrueFactsStated

Used to be part of a twitter crew with John Schindler and Louise Mensch. I think he's distanced himself from Mensch somewhat. He does billboards, that a lot of people have seen pictures of (I think a picture of one near Mar-A-Lago about impeachment was on a lot of national news networks), and other stuff under his new venture Mad Dog PAC (@maddogpac on twitter). He's been doing mobile billboards around the capital

2 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

So i was up on Connecticut Ave NW and snapped this gem.  Probably in town to help figure out who wrote the Op-Ed.  Only the best people.

IMG_20180911_184026_128.jpg

I can see it now: Trump in the orange jumpsuit, grumbling “If not for those meddling kids!”

Archived