Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

9 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I think everyone here knows I am no Trump sympathizer but I kind of agree here.  The way they are reporting the deaths from secondary causes and grouping them as part of hurricane deaths doesn't seem right.  NOTE***This does not in any way mean those deaths are not sad, unnecessary, and highlight what a **** show this administration is. 

Honest question: Does the number of deaths from 9/11 include the people that died after the fact from cancer or whatnot from exposure to the debris, etc?

Don't start this. 

Just don't. 

So I went to get a tattoo the other day and the guy in front of me had gotten a tat of Trump on his left ass cheek and Pence on the right. He didn’t like the way it turned out and the artist was saying it was fine and didn’t want to give him his money back. So the guy comes over to me, bends over and says, “who does this look like to you?” To which i replies, “I’m not sure about those two fellows on the sides but isn’t that Sarah Huckabee Sanders in the middle?”

10 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

Let’s all make a deal.  Either presidents can get skewered for golfing or they can’t.  Let’s all agree either way and start now with outrage or shrugs 

Oh, I think it's a President's right to have time off. And yeah, Presidential time off is expensive. Shut up about it. 

If I'm ever President, I'm going to Disney World at least once. Deal with it, taxpayers. 

Now, I have the impression that Trump is choosing vacations where the taxpayers have to pay huge piles of money to Trump. 

For example, I'd bet that at Trump Tower, the floor below Trump has been closed by the Secret Service. Is Trump charging them rent for the floor?  

I mean, W spent a lot of time at his ranch. With an entourage of maybe 100 people. But did he charge them rent?  

3 minutes ago, Larry said:

Oh, I think it's a President's right to have time off. And yeah, Presidential time off is expensive. Shut up about it. 

If I'm ever President, I'm going to Disney World at least once. Deal with it, taxpayers. 

Now, I have the impression that Trump is choosing vacations where the taxpayers have to pay huge piles of money to Trump. 

For example, I'd bet that at Trump Tower, the floor below Trump has been closed by the Secret Service. Is Trump charging them rent for the floor?  

I mean, W spent a lot of time at his ranch. With an entourage of maybe 100 people. But did he charge them rent?  

Not sure.  I just remember lots of right wing faux rage about the Obama’s going to Hawaii and golfing.  Irony that Trump ****ed about his golfing all the time.  

Im good with whatever you decide.  

7 minutes ago, Larry said:

Not sure.  I just remember lots of right wing faux rage about the Obama’s going to Hawaii and golfing.  Irony that Trump ****ed about his golfing all the time.  

Im good with whatever you decide.  

Archived