Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

2 hours ago, LD0506 said:

41458492_2316325255076014_24213838357038

2 hours ago, mistertim said:

Good god. SHS seems to have the most amazing RSF (Resting Sneer Face) in history. It's practically painted on at this point.

2 hours ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

I don't know where she's looking half the time she's talking....it confuses me 

Picasso_013.jpg

6 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I'm amazed he was able to stop himself from saying "I urge all of my supporters to get out of the area the states that voted for me."

Improved that for you.  :) 

Heck, "It's big and wet" was probably the totality of what they taught him about it.  

46 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I'm amazed he was able to stop himself from saying "I urge all of my supporters to get out of the area."

No, they should stay and let them suffer the wrath of Florence. God's punishment for them voting and supporting Trump.

Sorry, I know that's a horrible thing to say. I have relatives that live in Cary,NC; just west of Raleigh. I hope they remain safe.

As for anything that may happen to Trump supporters, I have no sympathy and view this storm striking them as Karma.

Meaning the end of September. Right before the midterms. Dems need to publicize the hell out of this. 

Who's going to pay for this deficit? Republicans passed the tax cut and are poised to pass another, and we, our children, our grandchildren, and so on down the years are going to suffer from this insanity.

1 minute ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Meaning the end of September. Right before the midterms. Dems need to publicize the hell out of this. 

Who's going to pay for this deficit? Republicans passed the tax cut and are poised to pass another, and we, our children, our grandchildren, and so on down the years are going to suffer from this insanity.

The GOP will just propose more tax cuts...just like came out earlier today. 

24 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

No, they should stay and let them suffer the wrath of Florence. God's punishment for them voting and supporting Trump.

I’m gonna be that guy. This is not a good post. I live in eastern NC. I have family nearby that are Trump voters that are most likely to lose everything...again. 

Let’s keep it real in here.  Don’t stoop this low. Thanks.

Archived