Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

As awful as Trump is, I do sort of wonder how much worse it will be when someone gets into office who shares his ideas and opinions, but is more intelligent in how to keep up a good public persona. Much like the tea party went from fringe to regular GOP, the party is now morphing into the Ol' Trump Party.  The next Trump to come along might have a smile on his face.

7 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

As awful as Trump is, I do sort of wonder how much worse it will be when someone gets into office who shares his ideas and opinions, but is more intelligent in how to keep up a good public persona. 

But honestly, what makes him awful to a lot of folks is his insufferable narcissism.

Before Trump came along, how many folks in the general population were echoing Trump's nativism in some form?

9 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

As awful as Trump is, I do sort of wonder how much worse it will be when someone gets into office who shares his ideas and opinions, but is more intelligent in how to keep up a good public persona. Much like the tea party went from fringe to regular GOP, the party is now morphing into the Ol' Trump Party.  The next Trump to come along might have a smile on his face.

Just pointing out that the entire GOP has been unanimously defending Trump, because EVERY one of them approves of his agenda. 

I know ima sound like a fanboy and a typical lib, but Obama really speaks to me yo. Like really the American he talks about is the man I wanna be. It was like he spoke to me directly a few times and thumped me on the nose about how I have been acting the last 2 years. I, personally, need that kind of thing. It makes me better. 

That whole thing about basically letting these tyrants have it easy by saying there is nothing I can do about it is literally me. I really do want to be just like that when I grow up. 

Wow, Obama's speech is like fresh air. In my mind I compare the America envisioned in that speech with the ( ugly in my opinion) America championed by "lock her up" chants of a Trump rally. Then I wonder of which America people want to be a part because they don't seem to be talking about the same America. 

I miss speeches by presidents that left me feeling good instead of angry.

I don't have time to watch a 65 minute speech by Obama but even just hearing him speak for a couple minutes, it's unreal comparing him to Trump.  It's so obvious how educated and smart he is just in his speech, and it's so obvious how uneducated and stupid Trump is in his speech.  Like even my 3 year old son could tell the difference.  The fact that 1/2 of America can't see how stupid Trump is just boggles my mind.

But then I think about how stupid your average person is, and then I remember that means that HALF of people are stupider than that person.  So then it kinda makes sense.

The Billings Gazette identified him as Tyler Linfesty, a senior at Billings’ West High School.

Linfesty, dubbed “#plaidshirt guy” on Twitter because of the shirt he wore to the rally, said he was surprised to be selected as a VIP for Thursday’s event in Billings, which allowed him to get a photo taken with Trump and to stand behind the president.

He was told to smile and clap but “had to be honest with my views,” Linfesty said.

“I didn’t really have a plan,” he added. “I was just going to clap for things I agreed with and not clap for things I didn’t agree with.”

After the looks on his face apparently caught the attention of rally organizers, Linfesty and two friends were pulled from the crowd and replaced with more enthusiastic Trump supporters.

Many people are saying that stacking the crowd with staffers and actors to appear enthusiastic in front of cameras is fake news.

**** Donald Trump. How does one of his "supporters'view something like that and NOT understand the implication?

Weak people. WEAK.

~Bang

56 minutes ago, Bang said:

Many people are saying that stacking the crowd with staffers and actors to appear enthusiastic in front of cameras is fake news.

**** Donald Trump. How does one of his "supporters'view something like that and NOT understand the implication?

Weak people. WEAK.

~Bang

And while he was still yapping!  I'd seen the ads, but to actually see it happening...

Oh, the hilarity! 

18 hours ago, visionary said:

This this THIS! THIS **** makes me crazy, it goes in my ear and goes through my brain like a strand of razor wire, WTF??!? This is the equivalent of Jews for Hitler or Blacks for the Klan, how in hell does anyone ever possibly convince themselves this is going to work??

“If we get involved, if these politicians know us, when we show up, we matter,” Khalifa said. “When we don’t show up, we don’t exist, and they can do whatever the heck they want to us.”

Hey Anwar, here's the reality you are so valiantly avoiding, you get involved, they know you, they take your money and then they STILL treat you like small piles of dog****, how is that a successful strategy? How is it moral to be not just enabling but actually bankrolling the very people that treat you like ****? By your own words you show that you see it, know it, so wtf?

The Trump administration held secret meetings with rebellious military officers from Venezuela over the last year to discuss their plans to overthrow President Nicolás Maduro, according to American officials and a former Venezuelan military commander who participated in the talks.

But one of the Venezuelan military commanders involved in the secret talks was hardly an ideal figure to help restore democracy: He is on the American government’s own sanctions list of corrupt officials in Venezuela.

8 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

This this THIS! THIS **** makes me crazy, it goes in my ear and goes through my brain like a strand of razor wire, WTF??!? This is the equivalent of Jews for Hitler or Blacks for the Klan, how in hell does anyone ever possibly convince themselves this (Muslims for Trump) is going to work??

Maybe they hate gays?  Just trying to come up with an idea. 

Archived