Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Actually @twa and @Bang are both right. That's way too coherent for Trump to have actually written the whole thing. He probably told her what to say and she translated it into passable english. And yeah, she doesn't need Trump's help to do the faux-outrage lying stuff...she does it consistently. But the language is so specific to Trump's own ("coward", "loser") that he definitely had a guiding hand in it.

1 hour ago, visionary said:

This is all reminding me of this hilarious Veep episode "C***-gate" where it's being investigated who called Selena that name and it was basically everyone on her staff lol. Going by the Woodward book this is most likely the same case for Trump.

3 minutes ago, AJ* said:

This is all reminding me of this hilarious Veep episode "C***-gate" where it's being investigated who called Selena that name and it was basically everyone on her staff lol. Going by the Woodward book this is most likely the same case for Trump.

It's the modern day Murder on the Orient Express. That would be ****ing hilarious if it was every single senior official who helped author it.

I love how the alt-reich morons are already screaming about this op-ed being ironclad evidence of the Democrat/Obama/Hillary "deep state" even though it's all coming straight from someone who Trump himself hired and is all about things that he/she and other people who Trump himself hired are doing to thwart the Dimwit In Chief. 

16 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'd never seen Murder on The Orient Express, but wanted to :kickcan:

You can't get mad at him for spoiling a 44 year old classic.  Watch it anyway, that is a fun ensemble cast to rival an Oceans 11 movie.

4 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I love how the alt-reich morons are already screaming about this op-ed being ironclad evidence of the Democrat/Obama/Hillary "deep state" even though it's all coming straight from someone who Trump himself hired and is all about things that he/she and other people who Trump himself hired are doing to thwart the Dimwit In Chief.  

Yep.  They are the words of a stupid smug GoP true believer.

Archived