Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Just now, Larry said:

No, that's who they should hire. 

OHHHH.

they've got to do something different. Even ads that question our own sanity. Show a clip of Trump babbling and another of him contradicting himself. Then a person on the screen saying "WTF?"

This is their opportunity to do what the GOP has done forever. They always run against Nancy and Hilary and national names. **** who is running in these small races. You're running against Donny. 

The more reflecting that is done on our current situation the more it is going to look like a total and complete awful commentary on this country that the reaction to Obama's Presidency was for half of it to vote for a person like Donald Trump.  The dude was a con-man slime ball way before he ever stepped foot into the oval office, or announced he was running for President. He should have been laughed out of the primaries immediately, but people were so faux-outraged at the strawman Obama invented on the radio and right wing blogs that they actually felt like a scumbag like this would come to their rescue.  Really, just let that sink in for a moment......the thought of Donald Trump cleaning something up and/or doing something for someone else.   

However I will reiterate that the support for Trump is only half the story.  It is the vitriolic reaction to Obama's presidency that led to this.  

Just sad.

1 hour ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

OHHHH.

they've got to do something different. Even ads that question our own sanity. Show a clip of Trump babbling and another of him contradicting himself. Then a person on the screen saying "WTF?"

This is their opportunity to do what the GOP has done forever. They always run against Nancy and Hilary and national names. **** who is running in these small races. You're running against Donny. 

I wouldn't want to go too far with that. 

For one thing, it makes it too easy for the GOP to blame everything they've done on Trump. 

If its me, and I'm making "independent" campaign ads?  The message I hammer is that EVERY REPUBLICAN supported denying the President the authority to appoint a SC justice. (And immediately pointed their fingers and the Dems and yelled "They did it!")

then EVERY REPUBLICAN voted to eliminate the filibuster for SC nominees.  (And immediately pointed their fingers and the Dems and yelled "They did it!")

And EVERY REPUBLICAN voted for a huge tax cut, after spending six years telling that the deficit was too big. (And EVERY REPUBLICAN voted to make the tax cuts on billionaires permanent, while making the tax cuts on normal folks expire.)

And then EVERY REPUBLICAN voted for a huge spending increase. 

And EVERY REPUBLICAN supported the House conducting a sham "investigation" who's purpose was to protect Trump by attacking the FBI. 

In short, I think it needs to be made very clear that while maybe some of the petty corruption is on Trump, a great deal of the damage that's been done here isn't on Trump, it's on the GOP. The entire party. 

13 minutes ago, visionary said:

Rick James: "See, I never just did things just to do them, c'mon I mean, what I'm gonna do just all of the sudden just jump up and grind my feet in somebody's couch like it's something to do? Come on, I got a little more sense than that. ...Yeah, I remember grinding my feet into Eddie's couch."

24 minutes ago, Larry said:

I wouldn't want to go too far with that. 

For one thing, it makes it too easy for the GOP to blame everything they've done on Trump. 

If its me, and I'm making "independent" campaign ads?  The message I hammer is that EVERY REPUBLICAN supported denying the President the authority to appoint a SC justice. (And immediately pointed their fingers and the Dems and yelled "They did it!")

Yes. This.  On the meat & potato issues, any other GOP rep standing on the primary stage would have voted the same as Trump.  The GOP went along with the Trump frenzy, sacrificing dignity along the way merely to keep the person with the (D) next to their name out. 

3 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Since we're rehashing this for the millionth time, H doesn't explain him winning the nomination and effectively taking over the party.

Not to mention if you ask most Trump supporters they will say "Trump is fixing the country that Obama ruined, if Hillary was elected there'd be no America" or some variation along those lines.  Besides some of Hillary's other flaws (that we can skip re-hashing for this conversation) she was viewed as another term of the Black Devil Man. 

11 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Since we're rehashing this for the millionth time, H doesn't explain him winning the nomination and effectively taking over the party.

Trump won because he was seen as anti-establishment.

If you need proof the second place guy was hated by the establishment GOP

Who was the third place?

4 minutes ago, twa said:

Trump won because he was seen as anti-establishment.

If you need proof the second place guy was hated by the establishment GOP

Who was the third place?

So maybe about half the country just wants to blow **** up. What or who convinced them breaking things was a good idea? What or who convinced them that "**** You" was a valid platform to run on?

1 minute ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

So maybe about half the country just wants to blow **** up. What or who convinced them breaking things was a good idea? What or who convinced them that "**** You" was a valid platform to run on?

Doesn't seem blown up or broke from here.

**** you is always a good choice if they ain't happy.....just ask the Bernie bros

Archived