Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Pretty unreal (though not unexpected) that Trump is trying to blame Democrats for tearing immigrant families apart, citing a law that doesn't do that at all, while he literally just signed policy orders to do just that.

It's like you walking into your living room and finding a guy taking a dump on your carpet. You take out your smart phone to record it on video while he then slowly backs out of the front door all while looking you right in the eye. And then he proceeds to tell the entire neighborhood that you've been ****ting on your own living room floor.

5 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

It gets better.  Saw this on Reddit:

yxuyac-r1wvvkeC6u1VTEzw5g-osJOf11SNfAgTZ'

White Trash President for White Trash America.

Can we confirm he actually did post that himself?  That doesn't even look like his official twitter handle.  I know what you're thinking, "why are you defending this *****", I'm not, I'm concerned because I keep seeing stuff come across my Facebook feed that at first I agree with, then I fact check before resharing and find out its not true or extremely skewed.  I know ya'll have seen it, too, just be careful.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2018/05/28/maga-memorial-day-sale/

3 hours ago, spjunkies said:

How anyone could support this narcissistic lunatic is beyond me.

For me it's how can someone be apathetic. The idea of support is a far gone issue. Apathy and ignorance is what truly will drive the final nail in our collective coffin. 

4 hours ago, spjunkies said:

I think most hardcore Trump supporters have the exact same brain wiring as wingnut conspiracy theorists (and many are). They're singularly focused on a specific view and agenda to the point where facts or decency and empathy ("Sandy Hook kids were actors! It was an inside job!") simply don't exist if they interfere with the conspiracy processing; everything takes a backseat to the conspiracy (and they find ways to rationalize that to themselves). And if you point those things out it simply make them dig in more because now you're part of the conspiracy (or in this case part of the "deep state" or "the swamp" or a "soft coup"). 

In short: these people are completely and utterly unreachable.

16 hours ago, spjunkies said:

See, this is the one thing I DO get. He is their fantasy, their vision of themselves, stupid, crude, boorish, insulting, dismissive and unapologetic. This is who they dream of being, this is what they want to be once those Powerball tickets they bought instead of groceries hit, they lie in their sweaty beds and fondle themselves at the thought of being SO rich you could just be the biggest asshole imaginable and people would have to just take it because you're RICH! All those twisted revenge fantasies against Susan who turned you down for the prom, the boss who keeps chiding you for coming in late, that neighbor whose yard is nicer than yours, that ****** with the better car,  they'll ALL get what's comin' to 'em once you're RICH!

The question that haunts me is WTF we are supposed to do with them. Trump is going to vaporlock and drop dead from McCholesterol at some point, but how are we ever going to repair the damage and clean up the mess when 13% of the country is so irredeemably vile? There is not going to be any way to paper this over, we are not going to be able to function as a society with this indigestible, willfully base and ignorant mass of gristle stuck in our craw.

And I'm not sure we could survive if we are forced into taking measures that would weed them out and exterminate them.

1 hour ago, LD0506 said:

And I'm not sure we could survive if we are forced into taking measures that would weed them out and exterminate them.

Maybe we just grant TX their independence, let Trump be king, and move all the idiots there (the ones that aren’t already). Let them do whatever they want and we’ll see how it goes. I’ll even throw in Alabama and Arkansas.

5 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Maybe we just grant TX their independence, let Trump be king, and move all the idiots there (the ones that aren’t already). Let them do whatever they want and we’ll see how it goes. I’ll even throw in Alabama and Arkansas.

Maybe we should let those states do a yearly Purge where everyone is allowed to do any crime, including murder, for one night. 

Might cull the herd a bit.

May be a good idea is to look at what happened when the KKK started dropping like a rock after World War II.  Kennedy wasn't coddling them, he was calling them out, I'd say the President doing that is a start.  There's always going to be a segment of our society that just doesn't like people of color, we need to reduce their influence and accept they aren't going anywhere.  

4 hours ago, LD0506 said:

They, as bad as they are, will not be the downfall of the USA. But congratulations on moving one step closer to rationalizing your own Final Solution. :)

24 minutes ago, Busch1724 said:

He's fertilizing all the ladies in the neighborhood.

I just threw up in my mouth, thanks.:unsure:

Archived