Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Sorry if this has already been discussed. 

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/05/30/us/politics/obama-reaction-trump-election-benjamin-rhodes.html

damn... I will buy that book and put it I. My queue. 

But days later, Mr. Obama seemed less sanguine. “I don’t know,” he told aides. “Maybe this is what people want. I’ve got the economy set up well for him. No facts. No consequences. They can just have a cartoon.”

I think Melanie had some plastic surgery, had her surgeon get privileges at Bethesda, and hid out to heal. She's already had work done, in earlier pictures of her, she's more attractive than she is now.

Wonder if there's a forsaking all others in her pre-nup, and with the revelation of Trump's financial statement of the $130K payment, she's got some leverage in a divorce. Although I think Trump is pretty leveraged wealth-wise. Also, this isn't the life she signed up for, unless she supports him privately. 

27 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

It's totally out of the blue and makes no sense.

He's almost certainly doing this to distract the media from something and/or send a message to Cohen/Manafort that pardons will come for them so long as they don't flip.

ding ding ding

The Constitution needs to be changed to prevent tyranny or our country is over. (if it hasnt already passed that point)

10 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

ding ding ding

The Constitution needs to be changed to prevent tyranny or our country is over. (if it hasnt already passed that point)

The system works fine as long as the public holds this kind of abuse of power in check at the ballot box. 

If the GOP isn’t wiped out across the board in 2018 and 2020, this country has no hope and our insititutions will crumble. 

And I could see that happening because people are still obsessing over minor policy junk rather than seeing the complete dismantling of our republic by these goons.

7 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

The system works fine as long as the public holds this kind of abuse of power in check at the ballot box. 

If the GOP isn’t wiped out across the board in 2018 and 2020, this country has no hope and our insititutions will crumble. 

And I could see that happening because people are still obsessing over minor policy junk rather than seeing the complete dismantling of our republic by these goons.

so you are repeating what I said?

11 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

so you are repeating what I said?

My minor disagreement would be on constitutional change. We have to hope at this point that Donald Trump is an anamoly, a glitch in the system that will never happen again.

This is full blown corruption at this point:

Blagojevich was convicted for literally trying to sell a US Senate seat. 

The pardons being issued would be for:

1. Campaign finance fraud

2. Bribery

3. Lying to the FBI 

He is literally finding public figures convicted for crimes his inner circle is being investigated for. 

Any of you who vote third party in the next two elections are complicit in this debasement of our republic. 

43 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

I honestly think what we are seeing is people have an emotional attachment and like for Trump, but intellectually and partly because of social pressure understand he's bad.

And so they can't come out and vocally support him, but also don't dislike him.  And so they can sort of intellectually, publicly and socially rationalize a fence sitting position by obsessing over policy details.

While ignoring the bigger picture of what is being done to our government, society and realistically global institutions of classical liberalism/democracy.

And you get, well Trump is bad, but...

1 hour ago, Kilmer17 said:

I think he does stuff like this just to watch people feign outrage.  Honestly, who gives a flying **** about Dinesh Disouza?

People that believe that election fraud is a bad thing?

1 minute ago, PeterMP said:

I honestly think what we are seeing is people have an emotional attachment and like for Trump, but intellectually and partly because of social pressure understand he's bad.

And so they can't come out and vocally support him, but also don't dislike him.  And so they can sort of intellectually, publicly and socially rationalize a fence sitting position by obsessing over policy details.

While ignoring the bigger picture of what is being done to our government, society and realistically global institutions of classical liberalism/democracy.

People that believe that election fraud is a bad thing?

Sorry man.  I dont buy that at all.  Nobody gives a **** about Dinesh Dsouza.  They just hate everything Trump.  This is just the latest thing to be mad about.

1 minute ago, PeterMP said:

You know what'll fix that don't you?

vaultofhorrorpic-hammer-in-head.jpg

2 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

Sorry man.  I dont buy that at all.  Nobody gives a **** about Dinesh Dsouza.  They just hate everything Trump.  This is just the latest thing to be mad about.

It’s amazing how you’ve come to rationalize behavior that is symbolic of third world authoritarians. 

Joe Arpaio. Scooter Libby. Dinesh D’Souza. He’s basically saying that if you are a public figure and support my politics, you can commit crimes and get away with it.

What the **** is wrong with some of you. None of this is normal by any bipartisan standard. 

Archived