Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Seems surprisingly legit in that she's requesting a pardon for someone who appears to deserve leniency.

But I don't know why this needs meetings.  And apparently he met with Stallone last week?  So like 40% of his working hours appears to be meeting with famous people to discuss pardons to people.

24 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

But I don't know why this needs meetings.  And apparently he met with Stallone last week?  So like 40% of his working hours appears to be meeting with famous people to discuss pardons to people.

Hey, maybe there's some cabinet positions available, too. Cause, you know, turnover. Some of them have been on the job for a whole season year. 

Maybe Stallone could be head of the FBI?

Maybe Schwartznegger in charge of keeping them foreigners out?  

49 minutes ago, Larry said:

Hey, maybe there's some cabinet positions available, too. Cause, you know, turnover. Some of them have been on the job for a whole season year. 

Maybe Stallone could be head of the FBI?

Maybe Schwartznegger in charge of keeping them foreigners out?  

And Dolph Lundgren as ambassador to Russia.

6 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Nah, the governator has a major beef with Cheeto Don. 

I was being intentionally sarcastic.  

I can think of an even bigger reason why Schwarzenegger would not want to be in charge of kicking foreigners out of the country.  

I thought people were mostly overreacting and being silly about her before she tweeted, but this is a bit weird.

I mean hopefully she's fine, but this is coming off a bit like one of those authoritarian leaders going off the map while suffering major health issues.

3 hours ago, visionary said:

It's faint, but there is a heartbeat there.  She probably chocking up because she knew she was lying to him, that's progress, I guess.

5 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

I don't like living in a timeline where this photo exists.

Words can't describe this post.

Archived