Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

I can't wait til the horse drawn carriage makes a comeback! Go Trump! Put those horseless carriages right out of business!

Soon we can get wages right back down to a shilling a month where they belong.

Coal is just the start. My pappy used to make a tonic that would do wonders for the black lung.

~Bang

41 minutes ago, Larry said:

They can't function without some kind of reserve capacity.  

That can rapidly come on line to make up for the erratic nature of solar/wind.

We are speaking of the grid of course, not some home with batteries.

And of course even solar towers like Ivapah need it to function well.

He knew the only way to expose the scummiest and worst grifters and cheats was to give them all cabinet posts. He knew the best way to show them for what they are would be to let them milk the treasury for as long as they are able before it becomes too obvious, to allow them to enrich themselves and their friends and spend tax money lavishly on themselves. And then after several rounds of claiming the media is just lying about them again, complain about how their lives have been ruined by witch hunts, then fire them and give them cushy jobs away from the spotlight where they can continue to do their dirty work without any pesky 'taxpayers' seeing what they're doing.

He's a genius. 

~MAGA

I don't fault Kim Kardashian for meeting with Trump, maybe she was dumb enough to actually think Trump cared what she had to say as opposed to Trump just using her as a pawn to say "Look everyone, rich pretty girl wants to be around me!"

13 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

I don't fault Kim Kardashian for meeting with Trump, maybe she was dumb enough to actually think Trump cared what she had to say as opposed to Trump just using her as a pawn to say "Look everyone, rich pretty girl wants to be around me!"

She just wanted the opportunity not to be the stupidest one in the picture...............

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

I doubt Pence will be there.

One of the things that sometimes gets lost in this is just how horrid of a person Pence is. He skates by underneath the Trump "I'm the worst person in the world" paradigm. 

Archived