Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

5 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Right. What constitutes a "religious belief" does it have to be something documented in a holy book. Can it just be a feeling? 

That's the problem, because I know what United Methodists stated belief system is, and I know pastors who differ from that, and laity who differ even more. Who is the arbiter of what constitutes religious belief? What if my religious belief is that paying taxes is a sin against God?

5 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Also, I am not sure why the baker was fine with selling a premade cake for a gay wedding as opposed to making a custom one. Is there something in the bible he can point to that makes a distinction? Does he use different flour, eggs & sugar in premade cakes as opposed to custom orders?  This is part of why I have such a hard time buying into "sincerely held religious beliefs" dictating a pretty clearly non-religious public business. 

Interesting, I see it the exact opposite. 

He didn’t mind selling them a cake he had made. He just couldn’t knowingly make a cake for a gay wedding. 

I think the whole thing is dumb but that’s makes me think he’s more sincere in his beliefs, not less, than I otherwise would have. 

Only about ten players were going to show, they couldn't all agree on what to do in DC. 

One of the players tweeted that it didn't have anything to do with the anthem or military, showing up Trump again as a liar.

Dude is pissed because all the players aren't going so he threw a tantrum.

I can't express enough how much I despise this guy. He's not that much older than I and he acts like such a baby.

9 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

You are friends with someone who is super trumpy AND an Eagles fan?  What the hell is wrong with you?

He's a fraternity brother who was a freshman the year after I graduated.

Of course, several years later the fraternity got in some serious trouble with the university so I think we can all agree moral decay clearly crept in.

I want President Trump to fight everyone who does stand at attention for the anthem and then pardon himself of the many assault charges.

19 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

LoL because telling the Colorado Civil Rights Commission to take a hike always sends a clear signal that SCOTUS is opposing discrimination.

The ruling was on issues related to specifics of this one individual case, rather than a blanket approval to discriminate legally. 

Archived