Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

8 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

I hate ketchup, but I don't drink, the only sport I like is the NFL, and I prefer ostrich or bison to beef.

Guess my citizenship is getting revoked... :(

Well that depends on how you answer this question.

When you do order a steak, how do you order it?

4 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

I hate ketchup, but I don't drink, the only sport I like is the NFL, and I prefer ostrich or bison to beef.

Guess my citizenship is getting revoked... :(

Putting in the work on some med-rare Bison tenderloin is just about the most Murican thing ever.

I don't particularly care that Trump didn't know the words to the song, I find it more funny than anything...the video of mouthing the lines he did know, but at the same time can you imagine the "outrage" if Obama did the same thing.  I can only imagine the headlines and punditry on Fox.

On 6/5/2018 at 10:11 AM, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

FoxNews is going to start a new show - The Pardon Hour.

Each week, the wife, parent or child has one hour to kiss the ass of our God King president on prime-time tv. A new felon each night. On Sunday, he chooses one to pardon based on how good the ass-kissing was.

Because this is how the system is supposed to work.

I hate giving John Zielger attention, because he is gross. But this piece he wrote yesterday is spot-on:

https://www.mediaite.com/online/why-trumps-pardon-policy-tells-us-everything-we-need-to-know-about-our-president/

Trump commutes life sentence of woman whose cause was championed by Kim Kardashian...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-commutes-sentence-grandmother-serving-life-drug-charges-after-kim-n880291

By the way, I love the Tailgate micro-trend of all Trump threads transforming into food/drink threads.

Medium rare for the win. But am I heretical for enjoying NZ grass-fed lamb burgers?

Here's my sunny thought for the day.  Most Presidents wielded their pardon authority toward the end of their time in the White House.  Donald Trump has been obsessed lately with pardons. 

Maybe he's following past practice and knows that the end of his time in the White House is near.

fingers-crossed-gif-28.gif

Oh, and

how-to-grill-steak.jpg

Trump has actually pardoned fewer people at this point than other presidents. There is typically a flurry of pardons at the end of a term for the higher profile or controversial ones. But it's a steady process that is driven by the Justice Department.

Trump has only pardoned six people I believe - all high profile and none with a Justice Department review as far as I'm concerned.

Since he's a giant eight-year old, it's possible that it's just dawned on him how fun it can be to pardon famous people or people famous people want pardoned so that's where we are.

If when he does things that are perfectly within his authority, he still manages to degrade the office.

27 minutes ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

Trump has actually pardoned fewer people at this point than other presidents. There is typically a flurry of pardons at the end of a term for the higher profile or controversial ones. But it's a steady process that is driven by the Justice Department.

Trump has only pardoned six people I believe - all high profile and none with a Justice Department review as far as I'm concerned.

Since he's a giant eight-year old, it's possible that it's just dawned on him how fun it can be to pardon famous people or people famous people want pardoned so that's where we are.

If when he does things that are perfectly within his authority, he still manages to degrade the office.

He's still sitting in the c0ckpit flipping switches on off and turning dials, figuring out how the Presidency runs. 

First thing he figured out was pressing the button on his desk so the White House aide brings him a Diet Coke.  Now he's figured out he can pardon anybody who sends an emissary to come in and flatter him.

47 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Get out

Well, I do order Ostrich steak medium, but it has become too hard to find these days. I only eat beef maybe half a dozen times a year.

It gets worse.

I also love artichokes, red peppers, mozzarella di bufala, ...all pasta must be al dente, smoked salmon, smoked quail, grilled calamari.

Fried zucchini, sunchokes, or sweet potato fries anyday over french fries.

26 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

My mom used to cook steak well done. I can't bring myself to eat rare or medium rare, but medium is good.

Edited to add

I don't use ketsup on steak!

The edit still does not save you. My wife likes steak well done as well - its like burning dollar notes buying her a good cut of steak.

Okay, everyone line up and turn in your 'Murica cards.

Some of you will be getting Green cards and can re-apply for 'Murica status once you've rehabilitated.  I suggest Mortons.

Please check to see if Eddie Royal is okay while you're there.  We haven't heard from him in a while.

2 hours ago, visionary said:

Wondering if an ACLU endorsement will end this season's run of Celebrity Apprentice Pardon.  

2 hours ago, visionary said:

Wonder if the briefing covered Puerto Rico.  

Archived