Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, Zguy28 said:

They, as bad as they are, will not be the downfall of the USA. But congratulations on moving one step closer to rationalizing your own Final Solution. :)

Gee thanks!thumbs-up-emoji-text-240-f-165554751-ijv

As I said " I'm not sure we could survive if we are forced into taking measures that would weed them out and exterminate them " ie. anything along those lines would in itself be the death of America and anything we claim to stand for.

So you're not happy with what you describe as a "Final Solution", howsabout A solution? Anything that might practically pragmatically address the problem of a huge chunk of people that are willingly wantonly openly opting to burn the country to the ground rather than admit that they are their own worst enemy?

I am sure Costa is eminently qualified. After all, his father is a liar, cheat and fraud, and you know what they say about apples and trees.

Perfect for this administration and the shameless idiot Carson.

After all, how much knowledge do u need to set fire to the department?

~Bang

27 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

What are these people usually doing on a Tuesday isn't of working?

I'm sure they are there chatting about how them liberals are lazy, don't like to work, and only want free stuff. They are part of the welfare state, after all.

Here's a wild guess, but I will bet dollars to donuts Pompeo's protection of minorities doesn't extend to Yazidis, Druze, Mandeans, Samaritans, Sikhs, Bahai, Zoroastrians, Rohingya or Alevis....it's somehow coincidentally going to focus ENTIRELY on Christians in Muslim countries.

1 hour ago, visionary said:

Our society, our media, and our politicians all have their priorities totally ****ed up.  SURPRISE!!!

In other news, water is wet.

Edit:  Anyone remember the Flint water crisis?  That was 4 years ago.  And it still isn't fixed.  Last time I saw anything in the news was April.  But we can't focus on a crisis for more than a few days unless................hold on, I gotta go chase that squirrel that ran by.

I think we need to say He Lies! every day. Shouldn't even try to fact check him because we get mired in that particular swamp of his.

Just go about our business, detailing how our programs are going to be better. Don't go toe to toe with Trump and the Republicans.

Archived